Problems with RS2 RMA Process ; Stolen in transit
757 19 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community for some advice and support regarding my recent experience with DJI and DHL. I sent my RS2 gimbal to DJI german service center, and unfortunately, it got stolen during transit. The package was marked as delivered, but they told me nothing is inside the box.

I immediately contacted DJI and DHL to report the issue and ask for their help in locating the package or providing a refund or replacement. However, I have not received any response from either party since then, despite multiple attempts to reach out through emails, phone calls, and social media.
I'm feeling frustrated and helpless at this point, as I invested a lot of money in the RS2 and was looking forward to using it for my work. I also expected better customer service from DJI and DHL, as they are both reputable companies in the industry.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or knows what steps I can take to get some help from DJI and DHL. Is there a customer service escalation process or a way to file a claim for lost or stolen packages? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

Case  CAS-12457677-N3L5S2
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi KaiserV, I feel sorry for the experience you encountered, I understand your frustration in this case. I will double-check your case with the local team and get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi KaiserV, we are sorry for the waiting, your case is still under logistics investigation at the moment, I have pushed the team to provide the update. Could you please also provide the drop-off receipt and a picture of the items before packaging if you have reserved them? Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 00:26
Hi KaiserV, we are sorry for the waiting, your case is still under logistics investigation at the moment, I have pushed the team to provide the update. Could you please also provide the drop-off receipt and a picture of the items before packaging if you have reserved them? Thank you.
Hi Susan , in the RMA email it wasn't specified to take pictures to the package and I didn't expect this outcome, so I didn't take any picture.
Anyway here's the digital receipt I received via SMS from posteitaliane at the moment I dropped off the package, i don't know if it helps but the package weighted roughly 3.2kgs
Let me know if there is any update , thanks
Screenshot_20230509-111835.png
2023-5-9
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

KaiserV Posted at 5-9 01:22
Hi Susan , in the RMA email it wasn't specified to take pictures to the package and I didn't expect this outcome, so I didn't take any picture.
Anyway here's the digital receipt I received via SMS from posteitaliane at the moment I dropped off the package, i don't know if it helps but the package weighted roughly 3.2kgs

According to your number CU062536023IT it is not clear if it has been delivered or not...
See attachment...

2023-5-9
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

Burt37 Posted at 5-9 01:48
According to your number CU062536023IT it is not clear if it has been delivered or not...
See attachment...

It says delivered on the attachment (20 Apr) but then it says "in lavorazione" .
It's a big mess.
2023-5-9
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

KaiserV Posted at 5-9 02:15
It says delivered on the attachment (20 Apr) but then it says "in lavorazione" .
It's a big mess.

Ho avuto questo problema con DHL l'anno scorso... Se e la stessa storia, non l'anno ancora consegnato.

Non penso che sia stato rubato o perso. DHL in Germania va molto lentamente fin dal Covid in 2019... Nel mio caso ci messe 4 mesi dal produttore in Francoforte all'aeroporto di Francoforte.

Scommetto che il tuo pacco e nelle mani della DHL ed e ancora in transito...
2023-5-9
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

Burt37 Posted at 5-9 11:53
Ho avuto questo problema con DHL l'anno scorso... Se e la stessa storia, non l'anno ancora consegnato.

Non penso che sia stato rubato o perso. DHL in Germania va molto lentamente fin dal Covid in 2019... Nel mio caso ci messe 4 mesi dal produttore in Francoforte all'aeroporto di Francoforte.

4 mesi sono davvero tanti , come hanno gestito la tua pratica? Hanno aspettato o hanno trovato una soluzione prima?
2023-5-9
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

KaiserV Posted at 5-9 12:11
4 mesi sono davvero tanti , come hanno gestito la tua pratica? Hanno aspettato o hanno trovato una soluzione prima?

Non era da DJI. Era da un'altra compagnia in Germania. Dovetti aspettare perché DHL disse che era colpa del COVID, anche se a dire il vero ricevetti due altre consegne dall'Inghilterra la stessa settimana tramite DHL..

Credo davvero che DHL ha un problema in Germania, ma eventualmente tutto andrà a posto...

Nel tuo caso probabilmente e solo un piccolo ritardo di consegna...
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KaiserV Posted at 5-9 01:22

I understand, our logistics department mentioned it is still under DHL's investigation, we will contact you once we received confirmation from DHL. Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience.
2023-5-9
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

There you go....

2023-5-10
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

Burt37 Posted at 5-10 00:49
There you go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1g1b3oKA4

I got confirmation from Dji someone stole my Rs2, i don't know what will happen or how they will handle this.
2023-5-10
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 18:33
I understand, our logistics department mentioned it is still under DHL's investigation, we will contact you once we received confirmation from DHL. Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience.

Ok , please update me on the status of the case as soon  as possible, it's a big trouble for me, i'll need it for an important work next week.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KaiserV Posted at 5-10 23:48
Ok , please update me on the status of the case as soon  as possible, it's a big trouble for me, i'll need it for an important work next week.

I understand your situation and I am looking forward to an update anxiously as well, I will keep pushing the team for the update.
2023-5-11
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-11 06:28
I understand your situation and I am looking forward to an update anxiously as well, I will keep pushing the team for the update.

Hey Susan still no update yet? I have soon a work for a corporate presentation and I'd like to avoid to buy another Rs2 .
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KaiserV Posted at 5-15 05:52
Hey Susan still no update yet? I have soon a work for a corporate presentation and I'd like to avoid to buy another Rs2 .

I am deeply sorry for the delay, there is no feedback from the courier at the moment. I will escalate your case to our manager and see if there is any further solution. Will keep you updated.
2023-5-15
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-15 23:09
I am deeply sorry for the delay, there is no feedback from the courier at the moment. I will escalate your case to our manager and see if there is any further solution. Will keep you updated.

Hi Susan, it's already over a month I shipped my Rs2 and I'm still stuck in this situation, I'm missing 3 jobs because I can't take dynamic footages without the Rs2, but nobody at DJI seems to care.
I'm losing money and time because of this, please take action.
Thanks
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KaiserV Posted at 5-22 00:50
Hi Susan, it's already over a month I shipped my Rs2 and I'm still stuck in this situation, I'm missing 3 jobs because I can't take dynamic footages without the Rs2, but nobody at DJI seems to care.
I'm losing money and time because of this, please take action.
Thanks

I am deeply sorry for the long waiting, I am anxiously waiting for the update as well. I will push the corresponding teams to provide an update.
2023-5-22
Use props
KaiserV
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-22 01:51
I am deeply sorry for the long waiting, I am anxiously waiting for the update as well. I will push the corresponding teams to provide an update.

Hi Susan

another week has passed and my case is going over the 6 weeks timeline, i hope this week is possible to have an update regarding all this.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KaiserV Posted at 5-28 23:47
Hi Susan

another week has passed and my case is going over the 6 weeks timeline, i hope this week is possible to have an update regarding all this.

I am sorry for the waiting, I will push the manager again for your case. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules