Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 673862 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I'm hanging out for these DJI Goggles Foam Padding (Soft-Fit).

It's not officially on their website, as in you can't search for it through DJIs site but you can Google it.

Does anyone know if this has been released locally in their region?

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg

2023-5-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

officially on dji.com (usa) but showing out of stock.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-goggles-foam-padding-soft-fit
2023-5-12
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Same on the Australian store.
It’s been like that for a month.

Has anyone notice how long it take to go from “out of stock” to available?
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that this foam padding is currently out-of-stock on our official DJI Online store. You may place your email address in the "In-stock reminder" for you to be notified if this accessory is now back in stock. You may also want to check the link below to possibly purchase this specific pad. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-5-12
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-12 17:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that this foam padding is currently out-of-stock on our official DJI Online store. You may place your email address in the "In-stock reminder" for you to be notified if this accessory is now back in stock. You may also want to check the link below to possibly purchase this specific pad. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Hi what I’ve noticed is that DJI use “out of stock” label for an item that has not yet to be released.

Why not just have a Pre-order or provide a release date?
2023-5-12
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

If theres one thing I can say about the foam on the goggles 2, you can go from totally useless goggles to epic experience… long story short you might have to customize your foam, I had to frankenstein part of the original mount, with goggles v2 foam with goggles 2 nose with a slight cushion
Its ghetto but fits perfect
2023-5-12
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 5-12 20:57
If theres one thing I can say about the foam on the goggles 2, you can go from totally useless goggles to epic experience… long story short you might have to customize your foam, I had to frankenstein part of the original mount, with goggles v2 foam with goggles 2 nose with a slight cushion
Its ghetto but fits perfect

Sounds a bit creepy to me But will probably do the same with the China cotton one, it fits much better but in the nose region its still abit tight, dont think theres a Proper solution for this without removing some nose part of the Foam

They should just send a fitting piece to every user for free, but yeah won't happen better charge people again Is the foam for the Integra ones a better fit? Someone testet this?
2023-5-13
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Koolada Posted at 5-13 01:59
Sounds a bit creepy to me  But will probably do the same with the China cotton one, it fits much better but in the nose region its still abit tight, dont think theres a Proper solution for this without removing some nose part of the Foam

They should just send a fitting piece to every user for free, but yeah won't happen better charge people again  Is the foam for the Integra ones a better fit? Someone testet this?

Yup all about that sleepy creepy life right now.  lol smells used, fits great
2023-5-13
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Koolada Posted at 5-13 01:59
Sounds a bit creepy to me  But will probably do the same with the China cotton one, it fits much better but in the nose region its still abit tight, dont think theres a Proper solution for this without removing some nose part of the Foam

They should just send a fitting piece to every user for free, but yeah won't happen better charge people again  Is the foam for the Integra ones a better fit? Someone testet this?

I would like a complementary foam accessory!
Mine doesn’t fit my large head
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mini-G Posted at 5-12 20:17
Hi what I’ve noticed is that DJI use “out of stock” label for an item that has not yet to be released.

Why not just have a Pre-order or provide a release date?

Thank you for your feedback, Mini-G. We will forward this suggestion of yours to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-5-13
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 5-13 10:37
Yup all about that sleepy creepy life right now.  lol smells used, fits great

There are comming some third party solutions these days:

got even the spare out nose part, that one looks very promising, think ill order it when avayble, but a bit worryed it wont tighten enaugh around the faceplate.
https://n-factory.de/Confort-Foam-fuer-DJI-Goggles-2

This one I'm not sure about, the nose part looks even tighter
iflight

Thats the one im using not perfect but still alot better than stock
Aliexpress Foam
2023-5-14
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Koolada Posted at 5-14 15:09
There are comming some third party solutions these days:

got even the spare out nose part, that one looks very promising, think ill order it when avayble, but a bit worryed it wont tighten enaugh around the faceplate.

Nice!

They look great! Although, based on where I am, the postage might cost more than the item
2023-5-16
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

Where are you from? Pretty sure there will be a chance for you too.

Think i will test the n-factory ones or try to Frankenstein the ones I got from Ali in the Nose region, just got problems there but you could try this ones still 100x times better then the stock ones.
2023-5-16
Use props
Robino
lvl.3

Slovakia

2023-5-18
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Anyone see this item yet in their region?
2023-5-24
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Mini-G Posted at 5-24 07:09
Anyone see this item yet in their region?

Anything yet??
2023-6-4
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Robino Posted at 5-18 08:14
https://youtu.be/9yltdEGPRPY

I'm tempted to get this!
The DJI version is MIA??
2023-6-10
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I got the a and b version the a are to thin, but the b are better then the the stock dji and the other one on amazon. It fits pretty good and with my wide nose it is easier to breathe with them.
2023-6-10
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Just got an email from dji that their soft foam in stock.
2023-6-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Andre Laf Posted at 6-12 21:37

let us know how it fits compared to the original one!
2023-6-12
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Will do they can't be as bad as the original ones , I have found the B version from iflight pretty good but still need the goggles a little farther from my eyes. Sadly the dji ones will likely take a couple weeks coming from china
2023-6-13
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Andre Laf Posted at 6-13 21:29
Will do they can't be as bad as the original ones , I have found the B version from iflight pretty good but still need the goggles a little farther from my eyes. Sadly the dji ones will likely take a couple weeks coming from china

They look comfortable!
Also not yet available in Australia! They must be very limited.
2023-6-16
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Andre Laf Posted at 6-12 21:37

Any news about that foam padding?
2023-6-19
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Just received it and tried it out ,it works the best so far . It puts the integra goggles farther away from eyes and I can breathe much better ( not perfect) through my nose which is wide. There is light leak on the bottom ,which I can live with and is much more comfortable then any of the others that I have tried.
2023-6-19
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Andre Laf Posted at 6-19 12:37
Just received it and tried it out ,it works the best so far . It puts the integra goggles farther away from eyes and I can breathe much better ( not perfect) through my nose which is wide. There is light leak on the bottom ,which I can live with and is much more comfortable then any of the others that I have tried.

Awesome!

Any chance you post a photo?
Thanks!
2023-6-20
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I've just ordered mine.
So stock is arriving in more regions

https://youtube.com/shorts/ifwTgkjrhVM?feature=share
IMG_5774.jpeg
IMG_5774.jpeg
2023-6-22
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered mine this morning. Here's to hoping they are a bit more comfortable.
2023-6-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, let us know how they work out.  I'm going to wait, not really having any complaints about mine tho.
2023-6-22
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

They shipped out of the normal facility in Chino, CA. Be here Wednesday. Seems it's going to be all rain here for days and days, so that works out well.
2023-6-23
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-22 11:33
Ordered mine this morning. Here's to hoping they are a bit more comfortable.

Hope it’s comfortable also!!
2023-6-24
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The Saint Posted at 6-22 12:34
Thanks, let us know how they work out.  I'm going to wait, not really having any complaints about mine tho.

I’ve got a huge head and I’m hoping it takes the pressure off the temples a little.
2023-6-24
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

Just found a review on it.
Hmm...

I'll hold my judgement when mine arrives.

2023-6-26
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Welp, that's good and bad. I'm hoping my chubby cheeks block the light from the bottom. It's also hard to believe that the OEM lens protector doesn't fit. We shall see.
2023-6-26
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-26 07:39
Welp, that's good and bad. I'm hoping my chubby cheeks block the light from the bottom. It's also hard to believe that the OEM lens protector doesn't fit. We shall see.

I got mine today.

Its OK. I have a similar light leak to the guy in the video. It's around the nose area bu† with a little bit of adjustment it is ok. I think I thought it would be "softer", meaning it would be thicker in padding. However, the padding thickness is almost the same as stock but softer, as it's fabric and not faux leather, like the stock.

IMG_5789.jpeg
IMG_5792.jpeg

IMG_5791.jpeg

Top - Soft Fit
Bottom - Original

IMG_5797.jpeg

IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5790.jpeg
2023-6-26
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Got mine yesterday. Also have the 2 different iFlight V2 versions and the usual padding from Aliexpress. Of all 4 the DJI "soft" is the best in terms of being able to see the most of the screens, it brings my eyes nearer to the screens than the other ones. BUT its shape on the lower part is not good. EITHER it does not touch the cheeks and lets light through but good view and breathing through the nose OR I tip it down more to make contact with the cheeks with the drawback of worse view and too much pressure on my nose. If I put both index fingers between my cheeks and the padding it fits perfect. So now I am thinking of a solution of some additional soft material to stick on the lower part of the padding, one for every cheek side. But this is just tinkering around I would love to avoid. No really good solution right out of the box for me for now.

I think there are too many different head shapes and any mask you buy is another throw of the dice. Bad luck for me I suppose...
2023-6-28
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

SeehawerB Posted at 6-28 21:50
Got mine yesterday. Also have the 2 different iFlight V2 versions and the usual padding from Aliexpress. Of all 4 the DJI "soft" is the best in terms of being able to see the most of the screens, it brings my eyes nearer to the screens than the other ones. BUT its shape on the lower part is not good. EITHER it does not touch the cheeks and lets light through but good view and breathing through the nose OR I tip it down more to make contact with the cheeks with the drawback of worse view and too much pressure on my nose. If I put both index fingers between my cheeks and the padding it fits perfect. So now I am thinking of a solution of some additional soft material to stick on the lower part of the padding, one for every cheek side. But this is just tinkering around I would love to avoid. No really good solution right out of the box for me for now.

I think there are too many different head shapes and any mask you buy is another throw of the dice. Bad luck for me I suppose...

Agreed!

Very hit and miss
2023-6-29
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I finally got a chance to get mine on and I have to say that I an EXTREMELY happy. They are a much better fit for me than stock. Finally I have zero light-leak. They are a little snug around the nose, but I can deal with that. I'm not sure if ventilation is better or worse, but it is 86F currently and very humid. I'm very glad I rolled the dice.
2023-7-1
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

After using mine for about a week I went back to the iflight B version it is thicker and fits my big head better with less light leak. But the dji soft fit are a lot more comfortable then the original on the integra. Myself would like a foam twice as thick to fit my big head and wide nose.
2023-7-1
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KLRSKIR Posted at 7-1 10:12
I finally got a chance to get mine on and I have to say that I an EXTREMELY happy. They are a much better fit for me than stock. Finally I have zero light-leak. They are a little snug around the nose, but I can deal with that. I'm not sure if ventilation is better or worse, but it is 86F currently and very humid. I'm very glad I rolled the dice.

Definitely more comfortable than the stock
2023-7-1
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Andre Laf Posted at 7-1 10:47
After using mine for about a week I went back to the iflight B version it is thicker and fits my big head better with less light leak. But the dji soft fit are a lot more comfortable then the original on the integra. Myself would like a foam twice as thick to fit my big head and wide nose.

I wish they made the foam slightly thicker also.
More so for longevity
2023-7-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules