832 9 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After flying perfectly yesterday and the first minute or so today the Avata is going crazy: At maybe 5 m distance the signal freezes (at 0.03) for a second, at 0.30 again and worse and the drone crashes into my wife and switches to S mode automatically. At 0:41 it drops out again. Confidence lost... I try it carefully again, this time the signal drops and the drone as well. What's going on??

Edit: When I flew the Cinelog 25 HD with the Vista and the same Goggles 2 it worked perfectly.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for notifying us about this concern, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Since the drone crashed, we recommend you send it back for a proper diagnosis. Our team will perform a Data Analysis to determine the cause of the accident. Warranty service will be applied depending on the analysis result and the warranty status of the drone. You may submit a repair case online at (repair.dji.com) or contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance regarding the process. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-15 02:06
Hi there. Thanks for notifying us about this concern, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Since the drone crashed, we recommend you send it back for a proper diagnosis. Our team will perform a Data Analysis to determine the cause of the accident. Warranty service will be applied depending on the analysis result and the warranty status of the drone. You may submit a repair case online at (repair.dji.com) or contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance regarding the process. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for your answer.
I started a repair case CAS-12801658-H3G8D4 and the "machine" said I should send in my goggles as well.
I need them for other quads.
Can you check with them if they really need the goggles? Thanks.
2023-5-15
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Depp Posted at 5-15 05:34
I started a repair case CAS-12801658-H3G8D4 and the "machine" said I should send in my goggles as well.

Could be a Problem with the googles as well I'm pretty sure they want it, but it's really standard for every issue that you need to send it in, they wanted it for the Yaw issue which is Drone related too.

Better be prepared to not fly your other quads sometimes or buy a second pair
2023-5-15
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

Koolada Posted at 5-15 21:45
Could be a Problem with the googles as well I'm pretty sure they want it, but it's really standard for every issue that you need to send it in, they wantred it for the Yaw issue which is Drone related too.

Better be prepared to not fly your other quads sometimes or buy a second pair

Yeah, I'm afraid so, too.
Guess I'll have to try and bind my Goggles V2 to the O3...
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Depp Posted at 5-15 05:34

Thanks for the update. We will coordinate this with our designated team for confirmation. Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 03:51
Thanks for the update. We will coordinate this with our designated team for confirmation. Thank you.

Hey Tony,
still waiting for an update of what I should send...
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Depp Posted at 5-23 04:43
Hey Tony,
still waiting for an update of what I should send...

Sorry for the delayed update. You can send the drone only and keep the goggles. If the goggles' log will be needed for further analysis, our team will notify you about it.
2023-5-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-24 04:50
Sorry for the delayed update. You can send the drone only and keep the goggles. If the goggles' log will be needed for further analysis, our team will notify you about it.

Okay, thanks, so I'll send the drone without anything else, not even a battery.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Depp Posted at 5-24 07:09
Okay, thanks, so I'll send the drone without anything else, not even a battery.

If the battery is still fully functional, there is no need to send it in. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules