Can I fly Mini 2 SE inside my apartment ?
3257 2 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan4oEli
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hi guys, yesterday I buy my first DJI drone - Mini 2 SE. I was able to make one first flight yesterday and I loved that drone .

But unfortunately, today the weather turned bad - it rained all day and let it stay like that all week. For this reason, I want to ask - is it a problem to enjoy the drone inside the apartment? Yes, it won't be fully fun inside the apartment, but it's still something. Just to getting used to its management.

P.P. I have some experience flying drones, but they were cheap models
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Dan4oEli. Thanks for reaching out, and for your interest in DJI Products. DJI Mini 2 SE is equipped with a Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System. The Downward Vision System consists of one camera and the Infrared Sensing System consists of two 3D infrared modules. The Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System help the aircraft maintain its current position, hover in place more precisely, and to fly indoors or in other environments where GPS is unavailable. We recommend you fly with extra caution when flying in these types of environments. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You wont get a good gps signal indoors so the drone may go to ATTI mode and then you would be fully responsible to correct any drift.       Flying like that takes more skill than a gps locked drone.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules