1446 5 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GustavoFG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12762 ft
Brazil

Hi!
Bought my first drone ever, a DJI Mini 3 Pro < a week ago.
Today, when changing the RC's SD card to a bigger one I got, to my surprise the card is stuck.
From what I've gathered online, this seemed to be a fairly problem with some mavic models (the card being stuck on the drone itself, not thre RC).
The consensus about the Mavic solution seems to be using eletronic tweezers, but by judging from pictures, the microSD from the RC seems to be MUCH tighter.
I've ordered said tweezers, but not very confident. Has anyone seem anything like this? What should I do?

2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please accept my sincere apologies for your recent experience. It is recommended that you use the SD card from other brands such as SanDisk or Kingston as the Samsung SD card is thicker and easily stuck during installation. If the microSD card cannot be removed, please back up the data and send back your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-14
Use props
GustavoFG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12762 ft
Brazil

I'm in Brazil. Where should I send it to?
While we are at it, is https://www.lojadji.com.br/ an official reseller? Should I contact them?
BTW, the SD card that got stuck is a Sandisk one.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GustavoFG Posted at 5-14 18:42
I'm in Brazil. Where should I send it to?
While we are at it, is https://www.lojadji.com.br/ an official reseller? Should I contact them?
BTW, the SD card that got stuck is a Sandisk one. :'(

Thanks for the added details. Kindly contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance with the repair process. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_9eCa440Yvtr3
New

United States

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but I can’t work out how to create one of my own.

I’m looking to purchase a DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in the United States, but I will be bringing it to the United Kingdom to use it with a UK Avata. I just wanted to check if a US controller would work on a UK DJI Avata?
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9eCa440Yvtr3 Posted at 5-15 13:35
Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but I can’t work out how to create one of my own.

I’m looking to purchase a DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in the United States, but I will be bringing it to the United Kingdom to use it with a UK Avata. I just wanted to check if a US controller would work on a UK DJI Avata?

Hi there. We have responded to your inquiry in this thread. Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules