Zoom with RC Motion 2
1455 5 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djeezez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6985 ft
Norway

Is it possible to zoom the camera with RC Motion 2?

2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djeezez. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask which drone are you using the RC Motion 2? Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
djeezez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6985 ft
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 19:07
Hi, djeezez. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask which drone are you using the RC Motion 2? Thank you.

Considering the Mavic 3 Pro
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djeezez Posted at 5-16 23:19
Considering the Mavic 3 Pro

Hello, there. If the aircraft supports the Explore Mode (such as DJI Mavic 3 Pro), when the Explore Mode is turned on, scroll the zoom dial(FN dial) on the goggles view to adjust the camera zoom. The zoom can reach 28 times. Explore Mode is optional for both videos and photos.   The image transmission screen will be magnified as the focal length changes during zooming when using the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series drone with DJI Goggles Integra or DJI Goggles 2.
2023-5-17
Use props
PrestonDesignInc
lvl.1
United States

I confirmed that the zoom function on the RC Motion 2 does not work with the mini 3 pro.  Is there an update coming?  I would like to avoid using my RC remote if at all possible.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PrestonDesignInc Posted at 9-5 15:51
I confirmed that the zoom function on the RC Motion 2 does not work with the mini 3 pro.  Is there an update coming?  I would like to avoid using my RC remote if at all possible.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support the zooming function if connected with the DJI Goggles with the DJI RC Motion 2. We will gather this feedback of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules