Charger connected into front USB port - question
1593 3 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lukee94
lvl.1

Poland

Hello Im just switched from DJI Tello to Mini 2 SE, it's really great and I have a maybe kinda strange/stupid question abaout the DJI RC-N1(RC231) controller FRONT usb port.
During the very first charging of the controller, I Accidentally connected the usb cable with the charger (Xiaomi 5V, 2A, 10W charger) to the front usb-c connector (where the RC cable is) instead of the bottom one, literally for a few seconds,
then I charged it properly with the lower USB connector. Could such a connection somehow negatively affect/harm the controller? Thanks for the answers

2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Do you mean that you misplaced the charging cable in the port where insert the control cable at the beginning?

For the RC-N1 remote controller, only the USB-C port at the bottom of the controller can be used for the power supply.
We think it will not affect the device for only a few seconds because it does not support charging.
You may check whether it works properly if you are really concerned about it.
2023-5-16
Use props
Lukee94
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-16 23:37
Hello, there. Do you mean that you misplaced the charging cable in the port where insert the control cable at the beginning?
[view_image]
For the RC-N1 remote controller, only the USB-C port at the bottom of the controller can be used for the power supply.

Thank you for much information . I wanted to ask just in case. I just  want everything to work properly as it should. I've tested drone today and it seems that everthing is alright
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lukee94 Posted at 5-19 14:05
Thank you for much information . I wanted to ask just in case. I just  want everything to work properly as it should. I've tested drone today and it seems that everthing is alright

Thank you for your reply. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules