Air 2s active track field only black
683 3 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob5555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486555 ft
Switzerland

My active track field is black and I do not see the 3 options active track / spotlight / poi as soon as the drone is flying. When it is on the ground, I see all 3 options. I have the newest version of the firmware. It happens with the RC-N1 controller and the RC Controller. How can I fix the problem?

active track field black

active track field black
2023-5-18
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try to reinstall the Fly app on your phone and refresh the DJI RC via the computer.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Bob. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the suggestion of KLRSKIR in the above post. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI RC via DJI Assistant 2 and reinstall the app on your mobile device then see if the issue persists. Also, please confirm if this issue also appears in different locations. You may try to have a test flight in an open location so we can further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
bob5555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486555 ft
Switzerland

Hi, I refreshed the firmware of both controllers the dji RC and dji RC-N1, the both show the same effect, so that I think, it is not a controller problem, but more a problem of geo zones and the static data of app and drone (Version 01.00.01.29). I 'm not flying in a geo zone, but on the dji RC-N1 controller, a had a message, to be in a geo zone.  Because I was near a geo zine, I drove to 2 other places, about kilometers away of the geo zone, but I had the same problem. I add some photos of both controllers, showing the tracking field, when the drone is not flying, and disappearing, when the drone is in the air. I also add photos of the geo zone warning, the versions of firmware of the controller and drone, a map of the official swiss flying zones, and the dji zone map. I think, that there is an error in the drone zones.

IMG_4863a.jpg IMG_4847a.jpg IMG_4856a.jpg IMG_4865a.jpg

geo zone warning

geo zone warning
IMG_4879a.jpg IMG_4880a.jpg IMG_4881a.jpg IMG_4882a.jpg IMG_4883a.jpg IMG_4888a1.jpg IMG_4885a.jpg
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules