Recording on mini 3 pro "Decoding failed"
1019 3 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gZPXwE630O85
lvl.1
United States

I have the Goggles 2 set to record both to Goggles 2 and Mini 3 Pro.  One thing I discovered is that you have to have an SD card in the Goggles 2 or else it will not record to the aircraft, even when aircraft is selected to record to.  The problem I am having is that I am getting "Decoding failed" when I try to open the .MP4 on the SD Card in the drone.  Records to the Goggles 2 as .MOV even though .MP4 is selected.  Video recorded to aircraft is .MP4 but doesn't load.

Anyone have any issues with recording video and were able to resolve the problem?  Thanks!
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_gZPXwE630O85. Thank you for reaching out. The videos that are cached in the goggles are MOV format and they cannot be changed. The format on the drone can be set in the goggles as below path: left main menu>settings>camera>video format>MOV/MP4. Hope this helps.
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_gZPXwE630O85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-18 23:05
Hi, djiuser_gZPXwE630O85. Thank you for reaching out. The videos that are cached in the goggles are MOV format and they cannot be changed. The format on the drone can be set in the goggles as below path: left main menu>settings>camera>video format>MOV/MP4. Hope this helps.

Why are the .MP4s recorded to the drone not playable with the "decoding failed" message?  I can't open them with any playback software.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_gZPXwE630O85 Posted at 5-20 11:00
Why are the .MP4s recorded to the drone not playable with the "decoding failed" message?  I can't open them with any playback software.

Hi, djiuser_gZPXwE630O85. How did you get the MP4 files? Please try to transfer the file by connecting your drone directly to a PC or take out the microSD Card then connect it to the PC as well. Please try different media players as well.
2023-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules