Issues after firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D Snels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344226 ft
Netherlands

Last week I got my Phantom3 Professional updated to the latest version(1.3.20). Afterthe update there were a lot of problems.
Before the update , I have not encountered these problems
Somebody recognize the problem and even betterdo you have a solution for this problem?

IMG_0010.PNG
2015-8-25
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

can you post  a screenshot of the "About" section in the App t confirm firmware version?
2015-8-25
Use props
D Snels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344226 ft
Netherlands

sploodge Posted at 2015-8-26 05:09
can you post  a screenshot of the "About" section in the App t confirm firmware version?

I thought the update was successful. But at the about page I can see that the version is unknown. May be a update problem?
IMG_0012.PNG
2015-8-25
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would run the update again and take a look at the TXT log file it creates ( and the one in the hidden folder MISC/LOG on the SD card )..
2015-8-25
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, I would run the update exactly like this:
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/how-to-install-phantom-3-firmware-if-using-dji-go.50065

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-25
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

D Snels Posted at 2015-8-26 05:36
I thought the update was successful. But at the about page I can see that the version is unknown. M ...

if FW is unknown then i would guess it was not successfully installed. reinstall, but this time walk away from it for an hour!, even though it sounds silly, ive come to understand that people who sit there and wait get impatient and disturb the install before it is finished
2015-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules