Mini 2 not connecting to my controller
617 4 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nik In The Mud
lvl.3
Canada

Hi I started another thread about how some updates for the mini 2 awhile back started giving my iPad CPU error messages. Anyways...it started to work without the error but the video on my iPad was choppy. So I was told to reset my iPad and reinstall the DJI Fly app only now I cannot connect my drone to the controller. there is a video signal to my iPad but I can't take off. The controls are unresponsive. I tried to connect the drone to the controller by the way you are supossed to, i know of 2 ways to try to relink and both of them failed. WHAT DOES THE FLASHING RED LIGHT MEAN??? I PAID 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR THIS THING AND I DEMAND A FIX!!!

2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Can you please upload a video showing the flashing red light on your aircraft so we can check? You may also take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to check my understanding of what you have said, are you saying that your iPad shows what the drone's camera sees?
If so then the controller IS linked to the drone and you do not need to relink them.

Have you tried recalibrating the controller?
2023-5-19
Use props
Nik In The Mud
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 19:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Can you please upload a video showing the flashing red light on your aircraft so we can check? You may also take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I did a factory reset and noticed that the iCloud is constantly updating. I have nothing on this ipad, i strickly just use it for flying. I turned the automatic iCloud syncing or whatever and it seems to have fixed the error i was getting. I will be flying tomorrow so I will report if the video feed is choppy or not. that was another major issue. I hope the ipad reset fixed it...
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nik In The Mud Posted at 5-21 17:17
I did a factory reset and noticed that the iCloud is constantly updating. I have nothing on this ipad, i strickly just use it for flying. I turned the automatic iCloud syncing or whatever and it seems to have fixed the error i was getting. I will be flying tomorrow so I will report if the video feed is choppy or not. that was another major issue. I hope the ipad reset fixed it...

Thank you for keeping us posted, NIk. Please let us know the result after your test flight. Hoping a good outcome after the flight. Thank you for your patience and understanding, Nik.
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules