DJI mic problem PLS FIX
9066 19 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Unixem
lvl.1

United States

WTF HAPPENED?!?!

So I was using the mic normally and connected it to my pc with a USB-C, works fine everything is good, So, im happy that everyting works I tested it out on my camera and iphone before this so things are great and the product works!
Then I go to plug it in to use as a discord mic to see if this mic is better than the blue snowball mic and... nothing. No pop-ups, no sound, etc. It shows that it's working because it is getting charged, but why can't I use it on my pc now??? I think it would be great to have an extra mic, or use the better DJI mic for live streaming, but I can't any more. I've tried the 3.5mm jack and USB-c, neither worked for Autoplay, no notification , nothing
I've searched online for any fix, nothing works, I'm about to give up since its a week since I've purchased the DJI mic
My only guess is that I should have installed the files the first time(firmware for the reciver and transmiter), but why won't life give me a second chance after
I screwed up once, I now have knowledge, yet I can't use it.
Nothing I buy ever seems to work right ;(

2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what computer you are using?
2023-5-23
Use props
Unixem
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-23 23:20
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what computer you are using?

I'm using Windows 10 ( tried to update to 11 and every file got deleted in recovery, didn't fix the issue either unfortunately ) , Desktop Built by my dad here are the specs:

Device name        DESKTOP-MF83E7M
Processor        AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor                3.59 GHz
Installed RAM        32.0 GB
Device ID        5F3BC01B-A48C-4A98-8575-87BB88313D48
Product ID        00325-91004-28935-AAOEM
System type        64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch        Pen support

and

Edition        Windows 10 Home
Version        22H2
Installed on        ‎5/‎25/‎2023
OS build        19045.3031
Experience        Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

my main problem is that the autoconnection won't work still, So I can't download the files needed
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Unixem Posted at 5-24 20:16
I'm using Windows 10 ( tried to update to 11 and every file got deleted in recovery, didn't fix the issue either unfortunately ) , Desktop Built by my dad here are the specs:

Device name        DESKTOP-MF83E7M

You mean the problem is DJI Mic cannot be recognized after it is connected to a computer, right? You can try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps.
1. Reset the DJI Mic receiver to default settings.
2. Format the DJI Mic transmitter via the DJI Mic receiver.
* Ensure that there is no need to back up the internal data before formatting the internal storage. If the relevant data is needed, please skip this step.
3. Use another USB A to C cable.
4. Disable the disk/security tool software in the computer.
5. Use another computer and see if the issue still exists.
2023-5-25
Use props
Unixem
lvl.1

United States

Yes, that's right,
I've tried all of the except for disabling the disk/security tool, because that is no where to be found on my computer, So I don't think I have it or its fully hidden somewhere that I don't know of.
I've even tried connecting it to my laptop and it did not work
both the cables didn't work, nor did the default setting or the format
I can send video footage to  show you more accurately what the problem is, but its been a few days and the only solution I found is sending it in for repair even though I bought it a week ago

2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Unixem Posted at 5-25 06:26
Yes, that's right,
I've tried all of the except for disabling the disk/security tool, because that is no where to be found on my computer, So I don't think I have it or its fully hidden somewhere that I don't know of.
I've even tried connecting it to my laptop and it did not work

We are sorry for that. If all the troubleshooting steps can not resolve the issue, you are advised to send it back for further diagnosis. Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_d5ynlJ4LkSpi
New

United States

Having trouble with my dji mic holding a charge...is anyone else having this issue...
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_d5ynlJ4LkSpi Posted at 10-29 11:32
Having trouble with my dji mic holding a charge...is anyone else having this issue...

Hello, there. Do you mean DJI MIC can not be charged normally in the charging case?
May we know if you connect a charger to the USB-C port on the receiver or transmitter to charge the DJI MIC, will it be charged normally?
2023-10-30
Use props
BertTheDragon
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, has anyone experienced the dji mic not internally storing the first section of a recording? When downloading recordings after an event, I am missing the first 31 minutes. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BertTheDragon Posted at 11-25 09:55
Hi all, has anyone experienced the dji mic not internally storing the first section of a recording? When downloading recordings after an event, I am missing the first 31 minutes. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the issue. May I confirm if it happens with every first recording of your usage? Did you perform formatting of the files previously?
If you did not perform formatting, and the issue happened frequently, please help to confirm the information below:
1. Please confirm whether the DJI Mic has been updated to V02.00.72.87. Please update if necessary;
2. Description regarding how the DJI Mic was used;
3. The basis for determining the missing of DJI Mic audio files;
Look forward to your reply.
2023-11-25
Use props
antonio83
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 01:22
Hello, there. Do you mean DJI MIC can not be charged normally in the charging case?
May we know if you connect a charger to the USB-C port on the receiver or transmitter to charge the DJI MIC, will it be charged normally?

non ho la custodia ho il cavo che collego ad un adattore usb c
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

antonio83 Posted at 11-30 11:30
non ho la custodia ho il cavo che collego ad un adattore usb c

Hi, there. Do you mean DJI MIC? Then, can the TX be charged via USB-C?
2023-12-1
Use props
Zeyad Sameh
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-1 04:14
Hi, there. Do you mean DJI MIC? Then, can the TX be charged via USB-C?

Hello, my dji mic transmitter got a little splash of water, then it stopped working and flashing red and green. After that it's just dead, not charging not linking i tried to dry it out but didn't work, i was outside filming, after i cam home i put it in rice for a day and also nothing, what to do or how to fix or even how to assemble this thing? By
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Zeyad Sameh Posted at 12-27 22:24
Hello, my dji mic transmitter got a little splash of water, then it stopped working and flashing red and green. After that it's just dead, not charging not linking i tried to dry it out but didn't work, i was outside filming, after i cam home i put it in rice for a day and also nothing, what to do or how to fix or even how to assemble this thing? By

Hi there, sorry about the incident. For your situation, it is suggested to send back for a comprehensive check to ensure your future use. Thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
JohnnySid
New
Flight distance : 131804 ft
United States

My DJI mic is only showing one file which was the final minutes of a long interview when I plug it in. I also have more than 20 files that are not showing up either. When I look at my mic info it is only showing 379mb available from the 8gb. Where are my files and why do they not show up?
1-16 15:09
Use props
Luis Borrero
New

Venezuela

Hi there, i've been using Dji mic since august 2023, when i purchased it. Now one of the TXs is not turning on, no light, no charging when put in the case. Never dropped, i had used it the day before it stopped working fine
1-16 16:34
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JohnnySid Posted at 1-16 15:09
My DJI mic is only showing one file which was the final minutes of a long interview when I plug it in. I also have more than 20 files that are not showing up either. When I look at my mic info it is only showing 379mb available from the 8gb. Where are my files and why do they not show up?[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We would like to know more details about your operation.
May I know if you performed the on-board recording directly or recorded with mobile phone/camera?
1-17 00:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Luis Borrero Posted at 1-16 16:34
Hi there, i've been using Dji mic since august 2023, when i purchased it. Now one of the TXs is not turning on, no light, no charging when put in the case. Never dropped, i had used it the day before it stopped working fine

Sorry to hear that. Please try to charge it for a while, like 1-2 hours to see if it works or not.
If the TX could not be turned on at all, it is recommended to send for diagnosis. Thanks.

1-17 00:37
Use props
djiuser_HqDVu6ZK9Cam
New

Netherlands

DJI Mic doesn't connect to either the phone or the computer. And I've only used it twice. I don't understand what's going on. Even factory reset and re-connect does not help.
1-21 14:23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_HqDVu6ZK9Cam Posted at 1-21 14:23
DJI Mic doesn't connect to either the phone or the computer. And I've only used it twice. I don't understand what's going on. Even factory reset and re-connect does not help.

Hi there, may I know more details about your operation? If you could provide a video recording showing the issue, that would be better to check. Thanks.
1-22 00:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules