Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Homeyjay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33606 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all
This is probably a really dumb question but a friend of mine was saying that the Do it all handle contains an extra battery so it won't be a burden on the main battery of the Osmo 2. Ive NEVER heard this mentioned anywhere before so, is it just BS?!
Does adding the Do It All make a difference to the battery life?
2023-5-24
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

No, there's no extra battery in the handle.  When it first came out, some people thought that it had one but that was a misunderstanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. After connecting the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle to the DJI Pocket 2, the DJI Pocket 2 can be charged via the Type-C port. The DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle cannot charge the DJI Pocket 2 itself. There is no built-in battery in the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle, so it will not supply power to the device. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
Homeyjay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33606 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for clearing that up guys!
2023-5-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

No battery inside the DIA Handle indeed. It does affect the battery time by shortening it due to all the extra added hardware for Bluetooth, WiFi, speaker and audio connector. You can go around this by using an external powerbank, preferably with a trickle-charge mode and attach that when battery is running low. Do bear in mind that it could cause overheating on some scenarios though.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Homeyjay Posted at 5-24 19:53
Thanks for clearing that up guys!

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-8
Use props
Joaobrother
New
Flight distance : 73999 ft
United States

Hello guys, I bought my Pocket 2 last week, and I have a question/problem, MY Do-It-All Handle just works when I attached on Pocket 2 turned on. If I turn off the Pocket 2 and turn it on again it doesn't identify the do-it-all-handle. I need to turn off, unattached, turn back on, and attach to recognize.
Is this right? It seems very strange to me to have to put it on and take it off all the time.
Thank you!
2023-8-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Joaobrother Posted at 8-28 18:00
Hello guys, I bought my Pocket 2 last week, and I have a question/problem, MY Do-It-All Handle just works when I attached on Pocket 2 turned on. If I turn off the Pocket 2 and turn it on again it doesn't identify the do-it-all-handle. I need to turn off, unattached, turn back on, and attach to recognize.
Is this right? It seems very strange to me to have to put it on and take it off all the time.
Thank you!

That doesn't sound normal. Mine recognized the handle every time it is on, whether it was attached when powered on or when it was alread connected. Is there possibly a fault in the DIA Handle's connector? Does the Pocket 2's own USB-C port work as it should otherwise?
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules