low power state
2738 7 2023-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BAKrueger
lvl.1

United States

The avata reads "low power state" even if the batteries are fully charged. Can anyone tell me why?
2023-5-24
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

It does this to preserve battery power when idle. Is normal.
2023-5-24
Use props
BAKrueger
lvl.1

United States

Bob Brown Posted at 5-24 11:10
It does this to preserve battery power when idle. Is normal.

I'm affraid to fly it I will now Thank You
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. The aircraft will be overheated if it does not take off in a few minutes after powering on. Therefore, DJI Avata enters low power mode without starting the motor after powering on. DJI Avata can capture photos or videos in Low Power mode. If you want to exit the low power mode, please perform the steps below.

1. Start the motor
2. Start recording the video

If the issue persists. Please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-24
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had a terrible time the last couple of flights trying to get mine out of low power state.  It takes several times of trying to start the motors before it finally comes out of low power state.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tom_765 Posted at 5-24 19:28
I have had a terrible time the last couple of flights trying to get mine out of low power state.  It takes several times of trying to start the motors before it finally comes out of low power state.

Hi Tom. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experience related to this issue. If you experience this issue again or if you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day.
2023-6-18
Use props
Beau Broker
New

United States

Mine is in Low State and will not take off. I haven’t even flown it yet and tried 3 different batteries all fully charged and updates are all up to date.
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Beau Broker Posted at 12-20 11:02
Mine is in Low State and will not take off. I haven’t even flown it yet and tried 3 different batteries all fully charged and updates are all up to date.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. This error message will appear once you turn on the aircraft and does not take off in a few minutes after powering on. Try to start the motors and check if the issue persists. If yes, please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the said battery that experienced this issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules