iPad mini 5
635 4 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Has anyone had any issues getting a ipad mini 5 working with the P4P?  I know it still uses the lightning port.  I am led to believe that the P4P does not like the USB C port in the iPad mini 6 that I own.  I wanted to pick up a iPad mini 5 if that is the case.
2023-5-27
Use props
fans654e9e89
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Ipad mini 5 works perfectly with P4P
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are working to make your device iPad mini 5 compatible with DJI Go 4 app for your Phantom 4 Pro. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-5-27
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-27 23:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are working to make your device iPad mini 5 compatible with DJI Go 4 app for your Phantom 4 Pro. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Are you still trying to get the iPad mini 6 compatible with everything?
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Shawgod Posted at 5-29 06:49
Are you still trying to get the iPad mini 6 compatible with everything?

Thank you for your response. We are also working on the iPad Mini 6 to be compatible with the DJI Fly and DJI GO 4 apps. At present, multiple compatibility tests are being conducted to ensure the stability of the said mobile device when in use with the said applications. We will surely let you know once the said mobile device is now compatible with the app. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules