Remote Control Firmware Update Error
880 3 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuere
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hallo, ich möchte die Firmware meiner Fernbedienung aktualisieren.
Habe es mit DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) versucht, ohne Erfolg. Es wird immer die Fehlermeldung angezeigt: Server-Ausnahme (2-0) Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Was kann ich machen?
Hello, I would like to update the firmware of my remote control. Tried this with DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to no avail. Always get the error message: Server Exception (2-0) Please retry. What can I do?  

2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone and remote controller? May I ask if you can update the firmware through the app?
2023-6-3
Use props
Kuere
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 04:56
Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone and remote controller? May I ask if you can update the firmware through the app?
Mavic 2 Air with RC 231
Can Update the RC Firmware also with the App?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kuere Posted at 6-3 06:10
Mavic 2 Air with RC 231
Can Update the RC Firmware also with the App?

Thank you for your reply. Yes, you can update the controller by the DJI Fly app after connecting the controller, if the app is connected to the internet and there is a need to update the firmware, the app will prompt you to do so.
Please try to update the firmware with the DJI Fly app and check again. If the issue persists, please provide us with a screenshot of the error message, and the serial number of the drone and controller. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules