dji remote controller 2
274 5 2023-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tsetse
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello ! I have flew few times in dji remote controller 2, and one day i tried to connect remote controller 2 but it wont, i connect to my laptop and assistant updated controller and dji avata drone too and still can not connect remote controller 2. when i use hold power button 4 sec it blinks beeps and try to pair it manually but it suddenly drone disconnects everytime what should i do ?
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please record a video of the pairing for us to further verfy the issue?
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_55XnwtS14oht
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76558 ft
Argentina

Hola, no puedemos calibrar dji controller 2 a drone avata y por consecuencia no puedemos volar. Firmware estan actualizados.
Envío adjunto imagen con el error y mensaje de calibración correcta en goggles. La calibración se realizó en varias oportunidades sin resultados favorables. También se reset desde el inicio, sin resultados +.
Que sugerencia puedrian brindarnos.

Muchas gracias.
Screenshot_20230611_185407_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20230611_185456_Video Player.jpg
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_55XnwtS14oht Posted at 6-11 14:03
Hola, no puedemos calibrar dji controller 2 a drone avata y por consecuencia no puedemos volar. Firmware estan actualizados.
Envío adjunto imagen con el error y mensaje de calibración correcta en goggles. La calibración se realizó en varias oportunidades sin resultados favorables. También se reset desde el inicio, sin resultados +.
Que sugerencia puedrian brindarnos.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. Since we can only check your post and the error message through the translator, may I confirm if you mean it's a remote controller joystick error? Could you please tell us the current firmware version? Please make sure it's the latest version.
2023-6-12
Use props
djiuser_55XnwtS14oht
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76558 ft
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-12 00:34
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. Since we can only check your post and the error message through the translator, may I confirm if you mean it's a remote controller joystick error? Could you please tell us the current firmware version? Please make sure it's the latest version.

Thank you very much for responding. As I mentioned before, we are unable to calibrate the DJI Controller Version 2 for the Avata drone, and as a result, we are unable to fly it. The firmware is up to date with the latest version. This joystick is a recent purchase, and we have sent you the images so that you can see the error message displayed on the goggles. We wanted to know if you have received any reports of this issue and if there is a solution, or if you recommend sending it for warranty service.
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_55XnwtS14oht Posted at 6-12 15:35
Thank you very much for responding. As I mentioned before, we are unable to calibrate the DJI Controller Version 2 for the Avata drone, and as a result, we are unable to fly it. The firmware is up to date with the latest version. This joystick is a recent purchase, and we have sent you the images so that you can see the error message displayed on the goggles. We wanted to know if you have received any reports of this issue and if there is a solution, or if you recommend sending it for warranty service.

If you're still unable to calibrate the remote controller after several tries, you can contact our support team to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules