Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Movie Type
988 7 2015-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bill
lvl.4

United States

I went out today and did a bunch of video - burned 5 batteries in total - what a great day!

Now I am back and am taking the video off the memory card. At a certain point mid afternoon my files change from MP4 to MOV

I don' recall changing anything in the settings.

Am I losing my mind?
2015-8-28
Use props
rayrokni
Captain
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

yes u are! lol
it wouldnt have done that by itself. if u prefer mp4 then just go back in settings and change it,
2015-8-28
Use props
bill
lvl.4

United States

Funny, I don't remember seeing that setting but obviously I must have changed it.  Unless, maybe, just perhaps it is a firmware issue???
2015-8-28
Use props
rayrokni
Captain
United States

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-8-29 08:29
Funny, I don't remember seeing that setting but obviously I must have changed it.  Unless, maybe, ju ...

oh i see you have followed my responses regarding FW. u r jabbing!!
lol.
2015-8-28
Use props
bill
lvl.4

United States

Couldn't resist...

I have to say she flew beautifully. Almost had one issue due to operator error but thankfully I recovered.  I have been holding off on saying anything for fear of jinxing myself, but this is one solid unit!!
2015-8-28
Use props
rayrokni
Captain
United States

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-8-29 08:37
Couldn't resist...

I have to say she flew beautifully. Almost had one issue due to operator error b ...

I am very happy you recovered. Yes they are solid.
Enjoy your flights and have fun.
2015-8-28
Use props
ScottyT
Second Officer

Australia

Have had the same thing happen a couple of times. WIll revert to MOV for no good reason which is a pain - and almost always have to double check after an app or firmware upgrade.

A shame MP4 is not the default anyway as MACs aren't the dominant platform.
2015-8-28
Use props
wnemay
lvl.1

United States

There seems to be an issue with settings resetting after changing the battery.  I have issues with the C1 and C2 buttons constantly losing my saved setting.
2015-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules