lvl.4

Sweden

2015-8-30
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

So it would appear that there are no locks or security on the door/ hatch at ground level giving access into the top of the turbine, unless this Monk has a key, which would be doubtful and obviously no lock on the top hatch to the roof which can be seen laid back in the open position on the roof.

And they wonder why people have accidents and fall from heights, not a safety harness in sight.   He should be reflecting on his irresponsible actions rather than sunbathing and hope if he is a Monk, he is contemplating his actions and inflicting some penance on himself for being so stupid.

There was me thinking that monks and older people were suppose to have learnt some wisdom in their life and some intellect.  Clearly this guy hasn't engaged his brain for a number of years or perhaps he is on medication, if not I think he should be.

The owners of the turbine should also be responsible as they are clearly negligent in not keeping the access locked up to stop unauthorised people gaining access into the turbine.

Nice flying though from Kevin Miller to capture and expose this idiot.
2015-8-30
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

GB44 Posted at 2015-8-30 13:06
So it would appear that there are no locks or security on the door/ hatch at ground level giving acc ...

I didn´t think of it that way ... but your right ... people clearly can´t handle these power mills ... lets bann them ! ...
2015-8-30
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Wilder,

I  would say lets have more of the wind turbines and solar farms and get rid of the coal fired and nuclear power plants.  

Still can't believe the stupidity if that guy climbing up there just to meditate or catch some rays.  Perhaps he was trying to get closer to divine inspiration !!!
2015-8-30
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.2

Norway

GB44 Posted at 2015-8-30 13:06
So it would appear that there are no locks or security on the door/ hatch at ground level giving acc ...

Nahhh, just think this guy wanted to be nearer to the sun
2015-8-30
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

My first impression was that he was an employee/technician, but thinking more about it I would suspect a worker would at least have a safety harness. I know I would not climb out there even with a safety harness. I let my quads do the all high stuff.
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules