My first video (edit)
961 5 2015-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smtx199
lvl.2

Belgium

Hello All
this is my very first attempt at editing footage. (7 years old pc do not help, took me a while to do that)
Mc Donald parking lot :/ not very exciting, i just wanted to test some video editing.
i tried to make some color adjustment but i never managed to make it happen :/ so its raw footage with probably very basic video edit

ps : i only have one battery so i had to come back several days in a row to have enought footage thats why all cut do not really match (color) :/ just testing

++
Alex
2015-8-30
Use props
Paniza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1411801 ft
Canada

Very nice. Pretty clean for dark light shots.

Do you mind sharing the camera setting?
2015-8-30
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Only an artist can make any boring thing seem interesting, and you managed to do that, I loved the combo except the last shot of you landing it with the person next to you bored out of there mind watching you fly it, don't take it personal please, just you got a great vision and for first video it's amazing.
2015-8-30
Use props
Smtx199
lvl.2

Belgium

Thanks you

The roundabout was shot in LOG mode (it was night already, all dark sky), i reduced the sharpness to -2 also.
the rest of the footage was shot in "AUTO" mode (sun was going down at that point, it wasnt totaly dark yet)

++
Alex
2015-8-30
Use props
Smtx199
lvl.2

Belgium

@Willie Wonka thank you
we are having fun with my wife when flying, for some reason the slow motion effect make us look like we are zombified, i found it funny to end the video with it, i think it was working well with the dark music.
still i failed hard at applying the slow motion effect correctly :/ its all laggy

2015-8-30
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Smtx199 Posted at 2015-8-30 11:51
@Willie Wonka  thank you
we are having fun with my wife when flying, for some reason the slow moti ...

Put on zombie masks on and that would make it blend as a creepy ending lol
And yes half way was ok but stop as soon as you start seeing feet.  
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules