phantom 2 battery puffy
4784 10 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
venturelli.mail
New

Italy

yesterday after a strange landing of my p2 with battery at 32% with regret I have noticed that my lipo was swollen . I am disappointed by the fact that after 36 refills are already present problems to the battery. I think a battery that costs well over $ 100 should have a greater life .come posso procedere? how can I proceed? I read on many forums that this problem is not recognized in warranty service centers. I am very disappointed .:@

2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND POSTED IT HERE YESTERDAY. I WROTE THE DJI SUPPORT AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THE ANSWER, THEY SHOULD CHANGE IT. MINE IVE BEEN USING FOR LIKE 4 MONTH NOW. I HOPE THAT THE REPLACE IT SINCE THEY ARE A BIT EXPENSIVE FOR US TO BUY IT EVERY 4 MONTH.

HOW LONG ARE YOU BEEN USING IT?
2014-9-22
Use props
venturelli.mail
New

Italy

about 3-4 month, but i don't find the invoice of dealer. i'm very disappointed for the price/life off the battery.
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

venturelli.mail Posted at 2014-9-23 04:01
about 3-4 month, but i don't find the invoice of dealer. i'm very disappointed for the price/life of ...

Try contacting Dji and they might know the battery by the serial number. I'm trying that option to see if i get a replacement.
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

This is what i got from the Dji Support team!

"Thanks for your valuable reply.

According to the pictures, one battery is bloating compared with the other one. Please do not use the swollen battery in case of unexpected problem.
Sorry to tell you that the warranty of battery is 3-month according to our warranty policy.

Moreover, the other battery, please follow the instructions and use it in a correct way. I noticed that it has been discharging 20 times, please charge and discharge the battery complete.

Thank you for choosing to fly with DJI.

Best Regards.

DJI Tech Support"
2014-9-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

I had 4 P2 batteries that were puffing on the sides and some were exhibiting an early Auto Land while flying. I contacted DJI and they gave me an RMA number to return them. Unfortunately, it has been 3 weeks since I sent them in and they were receivedby DJI Service and I have not heard any update since. I had to go out and purchase 3 new ones in the mean time.
2014-9-24
Use props
venturelli.mail
New

Italy

:@
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

lennyschway@gma Posted at 2014-9-25 01:18
I had 4 P2 batteries that were puffing on the sides and some were exhibiting an early Auto Land whil ...

Hi Sir, May I know which support center do you send your battery?
2014-9-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Daniel Posted at 2014-9-25 09:49

Los Angeles
2014-9-25
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

It has been almost a month since I sent my batteries in. I have not heard back yet.
2014-9-29
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI-Daniel Posted at 2014-9-25 09:49

I have the same problem, they have answered me, but not changing or even asking to send them back! I have been told there only 3 month warranty! That i think is way to little time! They need to change it, they offerd me 10% discount but it's supposed to be more
2014-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules