Customer Service
1411 6 2015-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldmick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14970 ft
United States

6 weeks?...lol....it took 12 weeks.  When it was returned it was not in "new" condition.  In fact I think it is still in need of repair.  (I suspect several of the motors were damaged yet only one was fixed.) Now when I fly "straight" it does not go straight.

I will never ever ever buy from DJI again.  

Also they returned my batteries and one is not working.  It says it has a bad cell.  I am waiting on a reply from them for that.

Also it was not upgraded to latest firmware as they said it would be.

Also they had the nerve to ask me about how I would rate their service.  When I clicked on the link in the email...it was closed....typical...well done DJI

SO....I have sent another message to them about the battery and now I expect the same...crap for service... and they will likely tell me I should go back to the place I bought it from and have them replace it, like it is their fault or mine somehow...  That is a 2 hour drive for me.  How bout they pay me for gas and time?

This is DJI's last chance to make it right with me.  I suspect they will do nothing...again.

So I plan to make a youtube video and tell my story.  I hope it gets a million views.  I cannot recommend this company to anyone.  It is times 10 the worst service I have ever received and they don't care.  Well, if they do they sure have me fooled.  

I wonder how long before they will respond back to me about my battery...a month??

Hey DJI do you have any response at all??? (crickets)
2015-8-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oldmick what was your RMA?  I will be happy to assist but I need that information first.
2015-8-31
Use props
Oldmick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14970 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-31 07:28
Oldmick what was your RMA?  I will be happy to assist but I need that information first.

Thank you first of all for responding.  I realize my post seems quite angry, but I tried so hard to be patient but it was just one thing after another.....

6815236-147524  - This is my RMA.

They did respond back to me today and asked me to take photos of the app...with the error code, the battery, and the serial #.  I have done all of that...

2015-8-31
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I had a similar experience but got a bill Friday for $729. There is no way two motors (theirs) should be that much when I didn`t crash the AC. I sent payment because I'm held hostage with AC in LA for 2 months now and they indicated it would be sent back if I did not remit in 7 days. I couldn't risk that so paid it. Try and dispute when they grabbed the $ already.
For TE: RMA 7215235-162042. for others, Service(ability) is part of a purchase. This one has neither and the call today was more frustrating than I could possibly explain. The rep repeatedly said "I understand" when he had no clue what I was experiencing with a $3500 package in their facility since 7/9.
I unfortunately have two DJI product listed on my exemption, so I'm stuck for now unless I file an amendment to dump them. The Inspire 1 flies beautifully when the sw bugs aren't causing problems. The AC is great, the software, not so much.
2015-8-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-8-31 15:02
I had a similar experience but got a bill Friday for $729. There is no way two motors (theirs) shoul ...

I checked your invoice.  They replaced all 4 motors and escs, one arm, the center frame and the retract mechanism.  Your crash was a major one.  The cost was inline with the damage in my opinion.  
2015-8-31
Use props
gerard.juarez
New

United States

I am more than displeased with DJI's lack of customer support. How does a billion dollar co operate like this!? I have 2 birds with them...am losing business everyday it's sitting on their shelf. Not only that but it took me a week to get a human on the line to ship it back.  
My Inspire 1 was checked in over 6-weeks ago mid-July...that's all I know.  Can anybody help speed up this process?
RMA: 71515235-168517 (Inspire 1)
RMA: 8415225-177481 (Phantom 2)

Gerard

2015-9-2
Use props
gerard.juarez
New

United States

gerard.juarez@g Posted at 2015-9-2 13:35
I am more than displeased with DJI's lack of customer support. How does a billion dollar co operate  ...

Hello DJI - is there anybody there that can help me out?
2015-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules