1345 4 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I now always fly with P3 in my backpack along with my Camera Canon 1D . Never have any problems yet i just tell the Customs it is a "flying Camera" and avoid the word drone. They smile and stop bugging me. I take the props off and put them away and put my Canon Eos 1D in the back pack to make it official PHoto Gear. A few times i have flown with Inspire 1 always hassle and longer inspection...etc.  Video quality is EXACTLY the same!!! in P3 professional

i use Inspire for local within Canada shoots and P3 for overseas. Taking P3 to Italy next month Florence and Rome Does anyone know if Italy is sticky about P3?  I LOVE my Inspire one more though. It is way more stable on the older firmware (i have not upgraded) .

ps just noticed i just became american Dji changed my location from Canada to USA??? wtf
2015-9-1
Use props
tim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1815833 ft
United States

Thanks for the tip. Question about LiPo batteries. Do you always carry them on with you as well? I'm preparing to travel to the Dominican Republic with my Phantom 2 and plan on putting the Phantom batteries in my carry on luggage.
2015-9-1
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

tim@dejaviewmed Posted at 2015-9-1 07:40
Thanks for the tip. Question about LiPo batteries. Do you always carry them on with you as well? I'm ...

Hi Tim, i live here in the DR, traveled several times with 5 batteries for phantom 2 vision plus and never had a problem, i always carry them with me, and USA customs never even asked about it. If you will like to see places or get ideas check my instagram @drfromsky and you could be able to see nice places to shoot.

Leo
2015-9-1
Use props
tim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1815833 ft
United States

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-2 04:46
Hi Tim, i live here in the DR, traveled several times with 5 batteries for phantom 2 vision plus a ...

Thanks so much, Leo. I'm planning on having one Phantom as carry-on luggage in a backpack and shipping another as a backup. I'll definitely carry on the LiPo batts as well.
2015-9-1
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

tim@dejaviewmed Posted at 2015-9-1 20:35
Thanks so much, Leo. I'm planning on having one Phantom as carry-on luggage in a backpack and ship ...

Excellent, if you need anything from here do not hesitate to email me, have a nice trip!
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules