Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any way of doing a nice and smooth 360 with i1?
925 4 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lgpproducciones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi guys, my Inpire 1 flies beautifully and i like it a lot but and big but ....
i can not do a nice and smooth 360 turn in order to shoot something ... I try changing settings, ATT, brake at minimum, expo curve, yaw at 70 and i can not fine the right settings to get it smooth enough.
I been flying for almost 3 years with a DJI F550 with DYS 3 axis gimbal and love it ....i can do perfectly smooth 360 with my Futaba 8FG super ...
Any help will be appreciated ! Thanks in advance ..Hi guys, my Inpire 1 flies beautifully and i like it a lot but and big but .... i can not do a nice and smooth 360 turn in order to shoot something ...I try changing settings, ATT, brake at minimum, expo curve, yaw at 70 and i can not fine the right settings to get it smooth enough.I
been flying for almost 3 years with a DJI F550 with DYS 3 axis gimbal and love it ....i can do perfectly smooth 360 with my Futaba 8FG super ...

Any help will be appreciated !Thanks in advance ...

Hi guys, my Inpire 1 flies beautifully and i like it a lot but and big but .... i can not do a nice and smooth 360 turn in order to shoot something ...I try changing settings, ATT, brake at minimum, expo curve, yaw at 70 and i can not fine the right settings to get it smooth enough.I
been flying for almost 3 years with a DJI F550 with DYS 3 axis gimbal and love it ....i can do perfectly smooth 360 with my Futaba 8FG super ...

Any help will be appreciated !Thanks in advance ...Hi guys, my Inpire 1 flies beautifully and i like it a lot but and big but .... i can not do a nice and smooth 360 turn in order to shoot something ...I try changing settings, ATT, brake at minimum, expo curve, yaw at 70 and i can not fine the right settings to get it smooth enough.I

Any help will be appreciated !Thanks in advance ...

2015-9-1
Use props
Czyka
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3784321 ft
  • >>>
United States

Practice.

Practice.

Practice.
2015-9-1
Use props
skycam
Second Officer

Australia

try and practice this.. it will help you develop the skil ...
2015-9-2
Use props
Skywolf007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

Or just wait till they release POI. but with a little practice you can do it ;)
2015-9-2
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

Canada

I haven't mastered this yet either, not even close.

I find it hard to have nose in and rotate around a point without falling behind or getting ahead of the object. This of course is with the camera pointed in the same direction as the quad.

One thing I am going to try is panning the camera 90 degrees to port or starboard and then fly the quad in a circle. It may not be any better but I think it would be easier to control the quad instead of doing opposing stick movements that are either to fast or to slow. Yawing and turning at the same time smoothly will trying to maintain a fixed nose orientation is really hard for me.

2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules