Firmware Force Update
981 7 2023-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5fa9c420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1260883 ft
France

Even though my Pocket 2 is showing the latest firmware version 01.03.00.10 I am lacking function like HDR Video and Story in my Device when I checked with the camera firmware it shows as0.00.00.01/01.11.53.29 is there any option to update the camera firmware to the latest? Or any other ways to enable HDR video and story function?
J'ai vu dans un post une réponse mais le liens ne marche plus.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D765%26typeid%3D765

merci de votre aide

2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to download the files using this link https://pan-link.djicorp.com/s/EKS2jgdEZCKySrD the password would be POCKET2.

1. Copy these two files to the microSD card root directory.
2. Before updating, make sure that the DJI Pocket 2 battery level is higher than 50%.
3. Insert the microSD card into the DJI Pocket 2. Wait until the update is finished.
4. After updating, please delete the firmware and the firmware attachment in the microSD card to prevent updating again after restarting, which may affect the experience.
2023-9-7
Use props
fans5fa9c420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1260883 ft
France

Hello.

Thanks for the link it worked
Thanks
2023-9-8
Use props
Davwmck
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to download the files using this link https://pan-link.djicorp.com/s/EKS2jgdEZCKySrD the password would be POCKET2.

1. Copy these two files to the microSD card root directory.

Looks like a older version. My story mode and hdr disappeared after this download. Help
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_jT47Xh09WHMT
lvl.1

Poland

Davwmck Posted at 9-15 20:15
Looks like a older version. My story mode and hdr disappeared after this download. Help

This is an older version, I had the same problem as you, I connected the camera to my phone and the application detected the updates, I installed them and the previous version was restored.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Davwmck Posted at 9-15 20:15

Hi, Kindly follow the steps above and download the firmware using the link that we posted to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted if the issue persists so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-17
Use props
fans6b3bfee3
lvl.1

United States

Can I have this for the latest version, please?
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6b3bfee3 Posted at 12-16 17:26
Can I have this for the latest version, please?

Hello there. I sent you a direct message. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules