Adorama says RC 2 is compatible with Mavic 3!?!?
12Next >
5393 47 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CalebLA777
lvl.2
Flight distance : 400495 ft
United States

I couldn't believe it when I came across the Adorama listing for the DJI RC2, which showed these specs on its listing.
See it for yourself! https://www.adorama.com/djirc2.html
Maybe DJI can comment on this?

Screenshot 2023-09-12 135310.png
2023-9-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If verified true by DJI that would be fantastic.  
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

This from the RC 2 page. No other drones are mentioned or future plans. BUT, I purchased the Air 2S/RC Pro fmc while it was available. That RC Pro was NOT compatible with any other drone. A few weeks later there was an update that made the Pro compatible with the Mavic 3, and now several other models.

"2. When connecting to other drones, DJI RC 2’s video transmission technology will switch to the video transmission specifications used by that drone’s technology, and the video transmission distance will also change accordingly. For drone models compatibale with DJI RC 2, please check the Specs page."
2023-9-12
Use props
CalebLA777
lvl.2
United States

I was wondering because I purchased the RC 2 from the DJI store about a month ago.
It just arrived today, but I was about to return it since I thought it would not be compatible.

But then I saw those very interesting specs on the Adorama website!
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Dude you either are too excited and blinded or just trolling with fake crap. Dji staff mentioned many many many times mavic 3 series and older os3 will not work with air 3 or rc2. Smh. What you pasted is only showing os3, os3+ and os4 drone. No where did it mentioned it will work with os3 drones. How about you stop being excited for something and scroll down. Lmao. Cause below it tells what drone is compatible and it only listed air 3. Lmao.

Screenshot_20230912_164609_Chrome.jpg
2023-9-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12142077 ft
  • >>>
United States

These are foolish thoughts.  Use the controller models sold with the drone.  
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

DJI also stated the Air 2S RC Pro would not work with any other drone. Guess what?
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-12 16:21
DJI also stated the Air 2S RC Pro would not work with any other drone. Guess what?

The air 2s used os3. Rc pro used both os3 and os3+. So a firmware can make it work. Air 3 used os4, rc pro use os3. They will never work even with a firmware. Different hardware. Im amaze at how thick headed people are. Staff told them many times it wont work yet it goes out their other ear lmao. Im glad im not a dji staff, i would be so annoyed at all these thick head people asking the same question over and over when they are already been told it wont work. Lmao. Idk how dji does it. Im impress. Haha
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-12 16:52
The air 2s used os3. Rc pro used both os3 and os3+. So a firmware can make it work. Air 3 used os4, rc pro use os3. They will never work even with a firmware. Different hardware. Im amaze at how thick headed people are. Staff told them many times it wont work yet it goes out their other ear lmao. Im glad im not a dji staff, i would be so annoyed at all these thick head people asking the same question over and over when they are already been told it wont work. Lmao. Idk how dji does it. Im impress. Haha

The hardware is completely compatible!! It has all the antennae and frequencies are available. A simple firmware update is all it would take. Staff also siad the A2S RC Pro would not work with the Mavic 3.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Antenna and frequency means nothing. Os2 also used 2.4 and 5 .8 yet it's not compatible with os3 drone/remote. Rc pro used os3/os3+, rc2 used os4. Like it says, people are hard headed they will not accept the fact. Lol. It'd hardware, not software. No firmware will make it happen. The rc pro when come out didn't work with mavic 3. But later it work with firmware. That is because rc pro and mavic 3 used os3/os3+.
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-12 19:13
Antenna and frequency means nothing. Os2 also used 2.4 and 5 .8 yet it's not compatible with os3 drone/remote. Rc pro used os3/os3+, rc2 used os4. Like it says, people are hard headed they will not accept the fact. Lol. It'd hardware, not software. No firmware will make it happen. The rc pro when come out didn't work with mavic 3. But later it work with firmware. That is because rc pro and mavic 3 used os3/os3+.

The frequencies are synthesized by the firmware. The RC Pro and RC Pro Enterprise are IDENTICAL in every way but firmware. The Enterprise has the extra frequency for O4. The RC Pro can also synthesize those frequencies. Yes, DJI CAN make them compatible.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CalebLA777. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the Air 3 Drone. The page only provides information about the Image Transmission System used by each drone. If you go to specs, it will show the compatible device, which is the DJI Air 3.

But we will report this to our relevant team to avoid future confusion. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Thank you dji Gamora for confirming the fact these folks don't want to listen too lol.
2023-9-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13528625 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Honestly, If you buy the RC 2 for the Mavic 3/Pro then what difference would be expected? It will still have the same range because IF it is made to work with the Mavic 3 drones then the RC 2 will have to change FW to make it compatible and the range will not be that of OS4 so it will be a waste of money BUT what will be good is that if a FW came out to increase the range of OS3+ drones( Mavic 3) to work with OS4 then that would be good but one can only dream.
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Suren Posted at 9-12 19:51
Honestly, If you buy the RC 2 for the Mavic 3/Pro then what difference would be expected? It will still have the same range because IF it is made to work with the Mavic 3 drones then the RC 2 will have to change FW to make it compatible and the range will not be that of OS4 so it will be a waste of money BUT what will be good is that if a FW came out to increase the range of OS3+ drones( Mavic 3) to work with OS4 then that would be good but one can only dream.

DJI would make a tremendous profit if they updated the RC Pro. No need to retool or redesign and a large customer base.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Suren Posted at 9-12 19:51
Honestly, If you buy the RC 2 for the Mavic 3/Pro then what difference would be expected? It will still have the same range because IF it is made to work with the Mavic 3 drones then the RC 2 will have to change FW to make it compatible and the range will not be that of OS4 so it will be a waste of money BUT what will be good is that if a FW came out to increase the range of OS3+ drones( Mavic 3) to work with OS4 then that would be good but one can only dream.

Not true. You claim rc2 will have same range with mavic 3 as the rc since it will downgrade back to os3+. Even if it downgrade back to os3+ to work with the mavic 3, it will have far better range and signal than the rc. I own rcn1, rc, and rc pro. Pair with mavic 3 pro and did many long range test. The rcn1 have way better range and signal then the rc, which lose signal quick when behind trees. And the rc pro have way better range and signal than the rc and rcn1. So your statement is false. If the rc2 will work with the mavic 3. It will have better range and signal because it have both internal and external antennas.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-12 19:50
Thank you dji Gamora for confirming the fact these folks don't want to listen too lol.

You're welcome, djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC. Have a safe flight always!
2023-9-12
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 14031719 ft
  • >>>
United States

If this was as simple as a misunderstanding by the reader then explain why it clearly says "RC 2 will switch to the transmission spec of that drone's technology"? If it was only compatible with a single drone like DJI is claiming then this quote doesn't make any sense and has no need being said. Why even bring up these O3 drones if they're not planning on being compatible?
2023-9-12
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey there! That's interesting news if it's true. Can anyone confirm this compatibility with the Mavic 3 and RC 2?
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Hamid Blogger Posted at 9-12 23:54
Hey there! That's interesting news if it's true. Can anyone confirm this compatibility with the Mavic 3 and RC 2?

Are you dumb or just stupid. Not trying to be rude but it gets really is annoying when staff already replied to the same question a million times and it goes right out their other ear. Like i said, i am amazed how dji staff can handle this type of idiotic. Lmao. Thank god i dont work for dji and have to deal with this. XD
2023-9-13
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-13 00:43
Are you dumb or just stupid. Not trying to be rude but it gets really is annoying when staff already replied to the same question a million times and it goes right out their other ear. Like i said, i am amazed how dji staff can handle this type of idiotic. Lmao. Thank god i dont work for dji and have to deal with this. XD

Thanks for your reply. I am new to DJI Forum and don't know exactly what type of reply I write; again, thanks.
2023-9-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

No, you are stoopid for believing everything the MODERATORS write? They have very little REAL knowledge, and if they did , they are only to spout the company line.
2023-9-13
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139895 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I suspect that the advertisement will in fact be true but is currently meant to "not be displayed" as its a future FW release specification.

Yet another accidental leak.?
2023-9-13
Use props
CalebLA777
lvl.2
United States

Hello everyone!

I didn't think a simple RC could create such controversy and heat!

But I just wanted to put in my thoughts now as well.

I have posted the screenshot once again.

I am sure that Adorama, a multi-million dollar company, and a chief distributor of DJI products, would be sure to include factual information.
Furthermore, if the statements are false, that would smack right into the category of false advertisement, a no-no for a reputable company.

Here's my hypothesis. The statements are factual but were not supposed to be displayed yet. I can see something like that happening very easily, e.g., if DJI told them to update their listing on 10/9/23, but someone read it wrong and updated it on 9/10/23 instead (though I don't know when the listing was updated to show those details).

2023-9-13
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I don't care if this comes off as rude. You are in deed the idiot here. You sound like the new guy here if you take everything admins say as holy scripture. The replies admins give are well known to be false. It's not always wrong intentionally, most of them are simply clueless about drones and their own products.
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

CalebLA777 Posted at 9-13 08:47
Hello everyone!

I didn't think a simple RC could create such controversy and heat!

Just so you know the legal definition of "false advertising" involves fraud and the intent to deceive.  Retails are allowed to make mistakes and post information that is incorrect, they're not perfect.  If you buy the remote from them based on what they printed and it doesn't work for you, they will be happy to take it back and refund you.  Let's not turn an already heated thread into a dig at the retailer just because they missed one listing out of a million and didn't intent to hurt anyone.  I've seen false advertising before and this ain't it.
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 9-12 20:48
If this was as simple as a misunderstanding by the reader then explain why it clearly says "RC 2 will switch to the transmission spec of that drone's technology"? If it was only compatible with a single drone like DJI is claiming then this quote doesn't make any sense and has no need being said. Why even bring up these O3 drones if they're not planning on being compatible?

This is the official user guide posted at:  https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

The introduction says:  

The DJI RC 2 remote controller features OCUSYNCTM video transmission technology [1] and works at 2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, and 5.1 GHz frequency bands. [2] It is capable of selecting the best transmission channel automatically and can transmit 1080p 60fps HD live view from the aircraft to the remote controller. Equipped with a 5.5-in touchscreen (1920×1080 pixel resolution) and a wide range of controls and customizable buttons, DJI RC 2 enables users to easily control the aircraft and remotely change the aircraft settings. DJI RC 2 comes with many other functions such as built-in GNSS (GPS+Galileo+BeiDou), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection.

Just letting you know where that statement likely came from.  The layperson will be confused.  The experts (like us here in the forum) can read between the lines and understand the mistakes.

2023-9-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-12 20:02
DJI would make a tremendous profit if they updated the RC Pro. No need to retool or redesign and a large customer base.

Yes they will because RC Pro is known to be solid and works very well. I was hopeful that the RC Pro will work with Air 3 and vice versa but it seems that it might not.
2023-9-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-12 20:08
Not true. You claim rc2 will have same range with mavic 3 as the rc since it will downgrade back to os3+. Even if it downgrade back to os3+ to work with the mavic 3, it will have far better range and signal than the rc. I own rcn1, rc, and rc pro. Pair with mavic 3 pro and did many long range test. The rcn1 have way better range and signal then the rc, which lose signal quick when behind trees. And the rc pro have way better range and signal than the rc and rcn1. So your statement is false. If the rc2 will work with the mavic 3. It will have better range and signal because it have both internal and external antennas.

Yes, it will be better than the original Dji RC because that has internal antennas but what I was heading to was that it would not be as good as the range out of the Air 3 because of OS 4.
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 9-13 10:43
Yes they will because RC Pro is known to be solid and works very well. I was hopeful that the RC Pro will work with Air 3 and vice versa but it seems that it might not.

careful, someone here is going to come along and remind you that dji is likely holding back the rc pro update to make it compatible trying to force customers to buy rc2 and yet another remote controller they don't need.

just wanted to get that out before it for sure will come up.
2023-9-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 9-13 10:48
careful, someone here is going to come along and remind you that dji is likely holding back the rc pro update to make it compatible trying to force customers to buy rc2 and yet another remote controller they don't need.

just wanted to get that out before it for sure will come up.

You are correct, someone will surely point that out and the error of my ways
2023-9-13
Use props
CalebLA777
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-13 10:39
Just so you know the legal definition of "false advertising" involves fraud and the intent to deceive.  Retails are allowed to make mistakes and post information that is incorrect, they're not perfect.  If you buy the remote from them based on what they printed and it doesn't work for you, they will be happy to take it back and refund you.  Let's not turn an already heated thread into a dig at the retailer just because they missed one listing out of a million and didn't intent to hurt anyone.  I've seen false advertising before and this ain't it.

One thing I find interesting about the Adorama listing is that it is very specific. For example, it specifically mentions the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine, but not the Mavic 3 Pro/and Cine.

It also specifically mentions it is compatible with the Air 3  - O4.

Why mention specific drones but not others?
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

CalebLA777 Posted at 9-13 11:06
One thing I find interesting about the Adorama listing is that it is very specific. For example, it specifically mentions the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine, but not the Mavic 3 Pro/and Cine.

It also specifically mentions it is compatible with the Air 3  - O4.

I believe that list is just simply a listing of different tech in several drones.  I don't believe that list is meant to be a "compatibility" list.  

Compatibility with Air 3 is mentioned elsewhere.

If you look at these, you can see where some of the language appears to come from and why someone maybe confused or sloppy when they copied the RC language and then butchered it for RC2:

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/controller.135242/post-1524874
https://www.buydig.com/shop/prod ... -Air-2S-Drones-Gray
https://www.lensrentals.com/rent ... -mini-3-pro-mavic-3
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3256804541814987.html
2023-9-13
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-13 12:07
I believe that list is just simply a listing of different tech in several drones.  I don't believe that list is meant to be a "compatibility" list.  

Compatibility with Air 3 is mentioned elsewhere.

Thank god someone else beside me have a brain in here. Lmao. That is what i been saying. The listing is only to show each drone and what system it uses. No where does it said they are compatible. If you go to spec, it list compatible and only list air 3. Even dji staff enter chat and confirm it. Yet people still think what is posted is compatible and claim its false advertising when it isnt. OP says bunch of drone listed and just assume it work for all those drone. Its like a pretty girl looked his way and wave for him to come over and he got exicted jumping with joy and a boner thinking she wants him when in reality she was looking behind him and telling her friends to come over. Lmao
2023-9-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-13 12:16
Thank god someone else beside me have a brain in here. Lmao. That is what i been saying. The listing is only to show each drone and what system it uses. No where does it said they are compatible. If you go to spec, it list compatible and only list air 3. Even dji staff enter chat and confirm it. Yet people still think what is posted is compatible and claim its false advertising when it isnt. OP says bunch of drone listed and just assume it work for all those drone. Its like a pretty girl looked his way and wave for him to come over and he got exicted jumping with joy and a boner thinking she wants him when in reality she was looking behind him and telling her friends to come over. Lmao

Read the last sentence of the release one more time!!! At the moment, there ARE NO MORE TRANSMISSION SPECIFICATIONS other than O4!!! The last sentence the RC2 WILL SWITCH!!! You are the brainless one!! One more thing, this is from the DJI RC 2 page!!! NOT Adorama!!! All it needs is a firmware update. No, not yet. But DJI says it WILL!!

"2. When connecting to other drones, DJI RC 2’s video transmission technology will switch to the video transmission specifications used by that drone’s technology, and the video transmission distance wi.ll also change accordingly. For drone models compatibale with DJI RC 2, please check the Specs page"

2023-9-13
Use props
CalebLA777
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-13 12:16
Thank god someone else beside me have a brain in here. Lmao. That is what i been saying. The listing is only to show each drone and what system it uses. No where does it said they are compatible. If you go to spec, it list compatible and only list air 3. Even dji staff enter chat and confirm it. Yet people still think what is posted is compatible and claim its false advertising when it isnt. OP says bunch of drone listed and just assume it work for all those drone. Its like a pretty girl looked his way and wave for him to come over and he got exicted jumping with joy and a boner thinking she wants him when in reality she was looking behind him and telling her friends to come over. Lmao

You stated: "The listing is only to show each drone and what system it uses."

Why? You're essentially just begging the question.

If the RC 2 is not compatible with any O3 drones, why bother listing all those O3 drones?

Even if it's not going to be compatible with O3 drones, why bother specifically mentioning that "RC2 video transmissions will switch to the specifications of that drone's technology" if the only technology it would ever be compatible with would be O4!?

Lastly, all this emotional language is not getting us anywhere. I started this post to get to the truth of the matter, not to spend a bunch of my valuable time reading the vitriol of some incensed pilots.
2023-9-13
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Backwards compatibility is not an uncommon practice in the tech world. In fact, it's rare for something to not be backwards compatible.
USB standards from V4 - V1.1 are all capable of their respective speeds and down.
HDMI 2.1 cables still work in a HDMI 1.0 TV.
Bluetooth 5 phones connect perfectly fine with a Bluetooth 4 speaker.
WiFi 6 routers connect just the same to a WiFi 5 or lower client.
PCI-e 6 motherboards can have a PCI-e 2.0 GPU installed.
SATA III ports accept SATA hard drives with no issue.

I could continue with more examples but I think the point I'm trying to make is clear. If an O4 RC is truly not compatible with an O3+ drone then DJI is the outlier inside the tech world. This is just enhanced WiFi after all, which is 100% backwards compatible.  
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I think I already pointed this out but it's worth repeating:

At Adorama, you have the RC page and it says here under Overview:  https://www.buydig.com/shop/prod ... -Air-2S-Drones-Gray

DJI RC adopts OcuSync HD video transmission technology. When connected to other compatible drone models, DJI RC will switch to the corresponding video transmission technology. With different aircraft hardware, the corresponding video transmission specifications are as follows: DJI Mini 3 Pro: O3 | DJI Mavic 3 Classic: O3+ | DJI Mavic 3: O3+ | DJI Mavic 3 Cine: O3+ | DJI Air 2S: O3

Along comes the RC2 and if I don't know much about drones, I would copy the same thing from RC to RC2 and add Air 3 to the list since that is what it works with, so it ends up saying the same thing but since they created a different type page from the RC:

With different aircraft hardware, the corresponding video transmission specifications are as follows:

DJI Air 3: O4
DJI Mini 3 Pro: O3
DJI Mavic 3: O3+
DJI Mavic 3 Cine: O3+
DJI Mavic 3 Classic: O3+
DJI Air 2S: O3
The DJI RC 2 video transmission technology will automatically switch to the video transmission specifications used by that drone’s technology, and the video transmission distance will also change accordingly.

If you work at Adorama, there's no way you believe RC2 doesn't work with all the drones that RC works with plus the new drones they launch.  It is easy to believe the new drone (Air 3) doesn't work back to the RC which is why you don't go back and update the RC listing.  And, after reading the RC listing which talks about "switching technologies" because there is a mix of O3 drones on the list, it makes sense that this "switching" carries over into RC2 because why would you need to do any "switching" if it's just one drone in O4?

So, they made a mistake in copying the verbiage from the RC to the RC2, not because it's incorrect but because it's not yet applicable.  We don't know if/when this can happen and I certainly wouldn't want to anticipate it because of what someone prints on a website; I'd rather go by technology cues and have a discussion around capabilities rather than what an intern might have done on a website.  Ultimately I believe it might happen because it only make sense.  And to explain a piece that seems to be discussed alot, when you see "switching technologies" that clearly is DJI speak and DJI wrote it and it shows up on a ton of their drones, I personally believe DJI meant it to refers to 2.4 and 5.8 and the public incorrectly refers it to O3, O3+, O4.  Why?  Because the DJI RC says the same thing about "switching technologies" so do we expect RC to be upgraded in the future to be compatible with Air 3/O4?  My point:  Using the term "switching technologies" is not a direct indicator that the hardware is capable of being upgraded to work across occusync.  If you look at the B&H (more professional) page, you see they leave open to some degree the compatibility page which either means they don't know enough or don't yet have the final verdict.  Bottom line, I believe Adorama jumped the gun.

This is what DJI says on the RC2 page:  The next-gen DJI O4 video transmission technology supports 2.4GHz, 5.1GHz, [1] and 5.8GHz frequency bands,

2023-9-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-13 15:22
I think I already pointed this out but it's worth repeating:

At Adorama, you have the RC page and it says here under Overview:  https://www.buydig.com/shop/product/DJIRC3/DJI-RC-Remote-Controller-for-DJI-Mini-3-Pro-Mavic-3-Series-Air-2S-Drones-Gray

This is at the bottom of the RC2 page on DJI's site -
2. When connecting to other drones, DJI RC 2’s video transmission technology will switch to the video transmission specifications used by that drone’s technology, and the video transmission distance will also change accordingly. For drone models compatibale with DJI RC 2, please check the Specs page.
Footnotes at bottom.
https://www.dji.com/rc-2
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-13 15:51
This is at the bottom of the RC2 page on DJI's site -
2. When connecting to other drones, DJI RC 2’s video transmission technology will switch to the video transmission specifications used by that drone’s technology, and the video transmission distance will also change accordingly. For drone models compatibale with DJI RC 2, please check the Specs page.
Footnotes at bottom.

Good, I'm glad we agree there's nothing at the bottom of the RC2 page on teh DJI's site that supports what the Adorama page is incorrectly implying.
2023-9-13
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules