Props to DJI for their Customer Service
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

On Nov 28th I filed a warranty claim with DJI for a home charger that was not working. I would plug it in and the green LED would come on, but when I plugged any of my batteries in to it nothing would happen. My other charger worked fine. By the end of the day I had an RMA#. I mailed it to them using standard snail mail on Nov 29th. On Dec 4th they had already checked it in to their inventory and put it in the que for inspection. Today I get the 4th email communication from them (many other emails keeping me posted of the progress of my claim). They gave me the FedEx number for the replacement.

That's 6 business days from the start of the process to now. I'd call that a customer service win. Granted, it wasn't a Phantom, just the charger. And also understand I am in the US (Florida) and I sent it to their California offices. But I couldn't be happier with their service and communication.

Also note this is the second time I have filed a claim with them. The first was for a defective Phantom 2 Vision+. I filed the claim on August 16th and on September 4th I had a brand new Phantom in my possession. Free of charge. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. But to be lucky twice?

2014-12-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tony, thank you for sharing your story.  We always hear when something goes wrong and hardly ever when it goes right for the customer.  Your experience is becoming more the norm than the exception as the LA Service Center adds more staff in the CS side and the repair side. We appreciate your continued support of DJI products.  
2014-12-8
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Reassuring to hear that.  My P2V+ arrives tomorrow.  Wife is not going to let me open it till Christmas.
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules