DJI Mini 4 Pro - Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Mo...
12Next >
12843 63 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dannyyeo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8583 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Does the DJI Mini 4 Pro support the use of DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Motion 2 ? Can any user confirm ?
2023-9-25
Use props
Tavus
lvl.2

Germany

Probably not because of the New Ocusync 4 Transmission.
2023-9-25
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

Tavus Posted at 9-25 07:52

Nope, wrong assumption.
The Air 3 is O4 and as of today firmware is working with Goggles 2 and they are O3.
The same, Goggles 2 (O3) works with the older Air units.

Still, an official confirmation from DJI would be nice.
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Nope! See: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Paultbg Posted at 9-25 08:05
Nope, wrong assumption.
The Air 3 is O4 and as of today firmware is working with Goggles 2 and they are O3.
The same, Goggles 2 (O3) works with the older Air units.
The question is: Does the MINI 4 PRO support it?
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Yes DJI should be clearer on this point. Probably go back to Mini 3 Pro if goggles not supported.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Tavus Posted at 9-25 07:52

I think you're correct. Which probably explains why the Mavic 3 series is supported but the Air 3 isn't.
2023-9-25
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh Posted at 9-25 12:31
I think you're correct. Which probably explains why the Mavic 3 series is supported but the Air 3 isn't.

Air 3 is supported on Goggles 2 as of today.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Paultbg Posted at 9-25 12:36
Air 3 is supported on Goggles 2 as of today.

That's good news! I haven't seen any record of that??
2023-9-25
Use props
dannyyeo
lvl.1
  • >>>
Singapore

Thanks all for the response. Indeed I feel it's appropriate that DJI should give such info during the release of the Mini 4 pro. I would have assumed the Mini 4 pro will support especially when it succeeds the Mini 3 Pro (which supports Goggles 2 / RC Motion 2).
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the Mini 4 Pro does not currently support DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2/DJI RC Motion 2. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-25
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh Posted at 9-25 12:43
That's good news! I haven't seen any record of that??

The announcement refer to the Goggles 2 firmware, you can see it here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D780%26typeid%3D780

Overview:

Date: 2023.09.25
    DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.08.0000
    DJI Fly App Version: v1.12.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New

Added support to use with DJI Air 3.
2023-9-25
Use props
Azri Jumat
lvl.1

Brunei

I wish they are compatible.. since i have goggels v2 for my drowning mini 3 pro, so wishing to replace with Mini 4 pro. If the goggles cannot be used by Mini 4 pro, seem i have to postponed the purchase
2023-9-26
Use props
Azri Jumat
lvl.1

Brunei

dannyyeo Posted at 9-25 17:19
Thanks all for the response. Indeed I feel it's appropriate that DJI should give such info during the release of the Mini 4 pro. I would have assumed the Mini 4 pro will support especially when it succeeds the Mini 3 Pro (which supports Goggles 2 / RC Motion 2).

Did manage to contact them and the question, and their response

"Will inform our engineer about this"
2023-9-26
Use props
DACP071690
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106457 ft

Colombia

Hi. I just purchased the new dji mini 4 pro. I am a little dissapointed that its not yet compatible with any goggles. Do you guys think this will be addressed soon with a firmware update? Or do you think it will not, if so I would have to sell my mini 4 pro and go with the mini 3 pro as i really want to experience the goggles either integra or 2.
2023-9-26
Use props
fansf35071d9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148924 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I reckon if they just got support added for Air 3 and given transmission is same for MP4 then it’s gonna happen and we just all need to chill for a while, wait patiently and think back to those days trying to fly a Phantom 1 without a phone, a screen or goggles lol
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_loBcK7FtrNos
New

France

Bonjour, on aimerait tellement pouvoir piloter le mini4 pro avec les googles 2
2023-9-28
Use props
pinballwiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3808425 ft
United States

It looks like they’re updating the Goggles 2 firmware every 2 months. If we go by that metric, we won’t see Mini 4 Pro support until late November. Sigh.. I wish they wouldn't remove features when they launch a new drone. Make sure all the firmware is ready.
2023-9-28
Use props
dannyyeo
lvl.1
  • >>>
Singapore

The only thing we can do now is to raise the awareness of this short-coming of the Mini 4 Pro and have more (current or potential) customers feed this back to DJI so they can prioritise this fix for the next firmware update.
2023-10-6
Use props
MorTove
New
Sweden

Hi DJI. I have DJI Avata with Controller 2 and Googles 2.
I am considering the new Mini 4 Pro for other applications.
Is Googles 2 supported for the Mini 4 Pro. If not, is there a plan to support it?
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MorTove Posted at 10-7 02:25
Hi DJI. I have DJI Avata with Controller 2 and Googles 2.
I am considering the new Mini 4 Pro for other applications.
Is Googles 2 supported for the Mini 4 Pro. If not, is there a plan to support it?

Hello there, MorTove. Thank you for reaching out. The goggles are not yet compatible with the Mini 4 Pro and we can't provide relevant information yet about DJI's plans for the future. But rest assured this request was already referred to the related team for evaluation. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI official website. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-7
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

pinballwiz Posted at 9-28 19:54
It looks like they’re updating the Goggles 2 firmware every 2 months. If we go by that metric, we won’t see Mini 4 Pro support until late November. Sigh.. I wish they wouldn't remove features when they launch a new drone. Make sure all the firmware is ready.

I wish they wouldn't remove features when they launch a new drone. Make sure all the firmware is ready

That's exactly how I see it, so it's just an immature risk purchase without clear statements

2023-10-7
Use props
EmileNL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1042989 ft
Netherlands

I would like to upvote this feature request!
2023-10-7
Use props
fansc95634cf
lvl.1
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 19:06
Hi there, the Mini 4 Pro does not currently support DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2/DJI RC Motion 2. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding.

So so DJI is clear about the request, its for both DJI Goggles and Integra and the RC Motion 2.
2023-10-7
Use props
fansa57de12e
lvl.2

United States

EmileNL Posted at 10-7 12:25
I would like to upvote this feature request!

I am upvoting this also.  I would purchase this if DJI has solid expectations that this will be a feature in the relatively near future.
2023-10-18
Use props
Marcelo Gonzalez
lvl.1

Spain

Yo también lo compraría si funcionan con dji googles
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marcelo Gonzalez Posted at 10-19 12:08
Yo también lo compraría si funcionan con dji googles

Hi, Marcelo Gonzalez. Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that the compatibility request has been forwarded to our relevant team. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc95634cf Posted at 10-7 21:19
So so DJI is clear about the request, its for both DJI Goggles and Integra and the RC Motion 2.

Hi there. Yes, the request has been forwarded for the compatibility of  DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI RC Motion with Mini 4 Pro.
2023-10-19
Use props
fansb800f28c
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I too am waiting to buy the mini 4 pro, but it's gonna sit in my basket until DJI at least confirm goggles will be supported.
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_EbdhkFEWGnMR
New

Thailand

Please update the firmware as soon as possible to be able to connect mini 4 pro to Googgles 2 glasses
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_EbdhkFEWGnMR Posted at 10-23 18:23
Please update the firmware as soon as possible to be able to connect mini 4 pro to Googgles 2 glasses

We understand how important the feature is. Your feedback will be referred to the related team. Please rest assured your words are being heard.  Have a nice day.
2023-10-23
Use props
Pitviper
New
Flight distance : 55899 ft
United States

+1 For the Mini 4 pro + Goggles + motion controller support
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pitviper Posted at 10-24 04:54
+1 For the Mini 4 pro + Goggles + motion controller support

Thank you for your feedback. This will be referred to the related team. Please stay tuned to the DJI official website for the latest updates. We appreciate your patience.
2023-10-24
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 19:06

As a one handed person, i also would like to fly my mini 4 pro with the motion 2 controller and use my avata googles :-)
2023-10-25
Use props
MrZotAn
New

United Arab Emirates

I'm also waiting for support of goggles to be added to buy mini 4 pro.
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MrZotAn Posted at 10-28 00:04
I'm also waiting for support of goggles to be added to buy mini 4 pro.

We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
2023-10-28
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

If support gets added for Motion control and Goggles I will likely purchase a Mini 4 Pro, otherwise I’ll stuck with my M3P.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans64588c46 Posted at 10-29 14:32
If support gets added for Motion control and Goggles I will likely purchase a Mini 4 Pro, otherwise I’ll stuck with my M3P.

Thank you for the feedback. This will be added to the requests. Rest assured this will reach the related department. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-1
Use props
djiuser_DnxiZM66aBjB
lvl.1

Austria

I bought the mini 4 Pro, and I am really upset and disappointed to find out that it isn't compatible with the my goggles 2!! I thought that it was a given!! Can you guys please get on with it! I mean this is such a HUGE CON of upgrading to the M4P. I thought that it would come in an update when I bought it. I understand that there is O3 on goggles 2 and O4 in mini 4, but Im sure that through software you can enable the MP4 to work on O3 as well...
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_DnxiZM66aBjB Posted at 11-2 12:59
I bought the mini 4 Pro, and I am really upset and disappointed to find out that it isn't compatible with the my goggles 2!! I thought that it was a given!! Can you guys please get on with it! I mean this is such a HUGE CON of upgrading to the M4P. I thought that it would come in an update when I bought it. I understand that there is O3 on goggles 2 and O4 in mini 4, but Im sure that through software you can enable the MP4 to work on O3 as well...

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-11-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules