Auxiliary LED
2534 6 2023-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g6XIVFF5YdN9
lvl.1

United States

Is there a trick getting the auxiliary led to come on? The mini 4 pro is my first DJI drone and I’m not familiar with any quirks yet. If I go in the menu and set ON and assign a button to the function it does nothing. If I set it to auto it does nothing even in a pitch black room for both options. I have not flown it only started it in my living room so far. Does it need to be airborne to work?
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The auxiliary light located at the bottom of the aircraft can be turned on or off using the Fn button (customizable button) on DJI RC-N2 or the customizable C1/C2 button on DJI RC 2. Or you can enter the camera view in the DJI Fly app, go to Settings, Safety, and Auxiliary LED. Then select 'On'.

Auxiliary LED settings: The auxiliary light can be set in the app to Auto, On, or Off. In Auto, the auxiliary light is automatically enabled when there is insufficient ambient light.

Warmly reminder:The auxiliary light can only be turned on after takeoff.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_g6XIVFF5YdN9
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-29 02:00
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The auxiliary light located at the bottom of the aircraft can be turned on or off using the Fn button (customizable button) on DJI RC-N2 or the customizable C1/C2 button on DJI RC 2. Or you can enter the camera view in the DJI Fly app, go to Settings, Safety, and Auxiliary LED. Then select 'On'.

Auxiliary LED settings: The auxiliary light can be set in the app to Auto, On, or Off. In Auto, the auxiliary light is automatically enabled when there is insufficient ambient light.

Thank You, I just got it and it’s rainy heavily so I haven’t been able to test it yet.
2023-9-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mini 4 Pro and the Air 3 both have to be airborne for the bottom LED to be operative.  
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_g6XIVFF5YdN9 Posted at 9-29 02:03
Thank You, I just got it and it’s rainy heavily so I haven’t been able to test it yet.

No problem. You could test when you are free. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
2023-9-30
Use props
8sn8TBtOjO0t
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_g6XIVFF5YdN9 Posted at 9-29 02:03

I just got into dealing with the exact same circumstance pertaining to the bottom LED light on the new Mini 4. I started searching around a little nervously thinking that my Mini 4 was either defective or hopefully it had something to do with the intelligent flight characteristics and I was very happy to learn the latter.

Thanks for asking that question.
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

8sn8TBtOjO0t Posted at 11-15 04:39
I just got into dealing with the exact same circumstance pertaining to the bottom LED light on the new Mini 4. I started searching around a little nervously thinking that my Mini 4 was either defective or hopefully it had something to do with the intelligent flight characteristics and I was very happy to learn the latter.

Thanks for asking that question.

Hello, there. May we confirm your issue has been resolved, right?
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules