Gimbal Twitch
1537 3 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tapwsac007
New

United States

I'm a new P2V+ flyer, but have flown multi-rotors with camera gimbals for some time. On my third flight I attempted to take off from grass and received a "Gimbal motor error, please check" message. I put it on an area that was flatter and the message went away. After looking at the video of the flight the gimbal had a lot of twitching when yawing and even during level flight (with no wind). This was quite a shock after the first two flights that had rock solid video in a slight wind. The firmware, GUI and drivers were downloaded before the first flight. Any idea how to fix this?
2014-9-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

How long did you put your V+ on the grass?  Pls share a sample footage if possible. Thanks.
2014-9-22
Use props
tapwsac007
New

United States

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-23 09:15
How long did you put your V+ on the grass?  Pls share a sample footage if possible. Thanks.

Thank you for getting back Terry. It wasn't on the grass for more than a couple minutes if that. Once I saw the gimbal error message I immediately moved it to a patch with no grass. I read that other people are having the same issue. So in anticipation of your next question, I have not crashed mine either (again this is only the third flight.) Not sure how to attached a video to this string? I see the picture icon and it's asking for an address? I appreciate your support. Thanks Joe
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Upload video to youtube. Then share the link.
2014-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules