And I think to myself.........What a Wonderful world.
802 8 2015-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

Here is a small part of mine.
Norfolk coast line at low tide.

Ivor Linington Brancaster Low Tide (2).jpg

2015-9-4
Use props
ryanbattey
lvl.2

United States

nice shot. that location seems a prime spot to fly. don't mind me asking if there was any special setting that you used or /filter ?
2015-9-4
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ryanbattey Posted at 2015-9-4 14:56
nice shot. that location seems a prime spot to fly. don't mind me asking if there was any special se ...

Double post.
2015-9-4
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ryanbattey Posted at 2015-9-4 14:56
nice shot. that location seems a prime spot to fly. don't mind me asking if there was any special se ...

Ask away.  Yes lovely place to fly and photograph and of course virtually no-one has seen this view before.  The tide goes in and out by about 1 mile.
This is a 5 shot panorama.  Captured in .DNG or RAW, whatever you like to call it.  Auto exposure, locked for all of the 5 pictures ,so that the sky does not change in density between each shot.
After joining all the shots (PT Gui), there is a little sharpening, a slight increase in saturation (Apple Aperture).
The full size is 9000 x 2340 pixels 21 MP.  This image is just 1024 pixels in length.  Hope this helps.
2015-9-4
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

liningiv Posted at 2015-9-4 22:28
Ask away.  Yes lovely place to fly and photograph and of course virtually no-one has seen this view ...

very nice work, love it.
2015-9-4
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
United Kingdom

And it just keeps getting more beautiful.
This is a small lake in the Lake District, North West England.
One straight shot and 2 Panoramas.
Ivor Linington Rydal Water 5.jpg
Ivor Linington Rydal Water 4 (1).jpg
Ivor Linington Rydal Water 1 (1).jpg
2015-9-20
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hunstanton, Norfolk coast, UK.  5 shot panorama, 300m from cliff.
Just love this P3, gets me photographs that were impossible before.  Oh that sky.Thanks DJI.
Ivor Linington Hunstaton.jpg
2015-9-26
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Awesome pictures, specially the mirror effect on the water, plus how did you stitch the the one below it?
2015-9-26
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks WW.
This is a vertical panorama.
Taken with about 5 shots with the camera horizontal then stepped down about 20 degrees each shot ending in camera/gimbal vertically down, all taken in the hover.
I then use PTGui to stitch all my panoramas, works great with vertical and horizontals.  Not expensive, and will do so much more, like 360s etc etc.
Mirror effect is because there was no wind, the whole lake was like a sheet of glass.  I was very lucky, 5 minutes later the breeze kicked in and the reflection was gone.
2015-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules