o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

DJI Releases the Osmo Pocket 3 for Moving Moments with Unparalleled Precision
Discover the Future of Handheld Imaging with the 1" CMOS Pocket Gimbal Camera
October 25, 2023 - DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and innovative camera technology, today announces the Osmo Pocket 3, a versatile pocket-sized gimbal camera. The Osmo Pocket 3 features a powerful 1-inch CMOS sensor, that delivers detail-rich imaging, an intuitive 2-inch rotatable touchscreen for precise control, and the ability to effortlessly switch between horizontal and vertical shooting. Experience stunning 4K/120fps video, three-axis mechanical stabilization, and an array of intelligent features that make it the perfect companion for every moving moment.
“With the Osmo Pocket 3, we've reimagined handheld imaging, offering users a creative tool that combines precision and portability like never before,” said Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager at DJI. “We're eager to witness the incredible stories and moments our users will capture with this remarkable camera.”
212 海外@3x.jpg

Compact Design, Impressive Visuals
The compact and flexible Osmo Pocket 3 is equipped with a 1-inch CMOS sensor that delivers unparalleled image quality, even in challenging lighting conditions. With the ability to shoot in 4K/120fps, every moment can be caught with captivating clarity. Through specialized image quality optimization, Osmo Pocket 3’s night shots bring low-light scenes to life with clarity and authentic color. The camera will fine-tune the exposure for different skin tones to deliver a clear and glowing complexion in every frame. For professional-level creations, the Osmo Pocket 3 offers 10-bit D-Log M and 10-bit HLG color modes that record landscapes with remarkable detail, presenting accurate colors and vivid highlights. With 10-bit D-Log M, you can explore up to one billion colors and experience rich detail in every shot, while 10-bit HLG HDR recording provides a higher dynamic range for stunning visuals on HDR-enabled equipment.

Intelligent Features
Osmo Pocket 3 introduces a host of intelligent features to elevate your creative output. Its 2-inch full-color OLED rotatable touchscreen offers effortless control at your fingertips. The full-pixel fast focusing ensures sharp focus, even with quick-moving subjects, and introduces a Product Showcase mode for smooth livestreaming and product showcasing. With its three-axis mechanical stabilization, Osmo Pocket 3 ensures steady images even during dynamic camera movements.
ActiveTrack 6.0 offers multiple follow modes, including Face Auto-Detect and Dynamic Framing, for cinematic-level footage. The built-in three-mic array reduces wind noise and captures omnidirectional stereo sound, providing immersive audio. DJI Mic 2 compatibility enables dual-person recording for vlogs, interviews, and livestreams. Glamour Effects 2.0 adds personalized beauty options, while Osmo Pocket 3's automatic axis locks secure the gimbal in storage position. Osmo Pocket 3 can be charged to 80% in just 16 minutes. When fully charged, it can record up to 116 minutes of 4K/60fps footage or up to 166 minutes of 1080p/24fps footage, giving you more time to get the shots you love.

Creative Modes, Endless Possibilities
Osmo Pocket 3 is a versatile creative tool, that can adapt to any scenario, including livestreaming in high-definition, and functioning as a webcam for online meetings and video chats. Its built-in timecode function streamlines post-production, ensuring that your footage syncs seamlessly between different cameras for pro-level editing and storytelling.
Osmo Pocket 3 also offers a range of creative modes and features that are just a few taps away, including:
· SpinShot: Get 180° smooth camera movements with one hand.
· Motionlapse: From sunrises to city traffic, capture the gorgeous and surreal flow of time.
· Digital Zoom: Up to 4x digital zoom lets you get closer in any shot.
· Panorama: Give sweeping landscapes and scenes the full detail they deserve.

Edit with LightCut
The LightCut app effortlessly connects to your Osmo Pocket 3, offering a convenient One-Tap Edit feature for simple content creation. Using AI intelligent recognition, it highlights moments from your footage and instantly generates shareable 4K videos, saving you valuable editing time. The app also boasts a diverse range of video templates, catering to various themes like vlogs, travel adventures, parties, family gatherings, pet moments, food experiences, daily life, and more. With LightCut, you can edit with ease and transform your raw footage into well-crafted content in seconds. Additionally, the app's efficient editing process eliminates the need to download footage during editing, preserving valuable storage space on your smartphone.

Accessories that Unleash Imagination
Elevate your Osmo Pocket 3 experience with a selection of versatile accessories designed to complement your creativity:
· Osmo Pocket 3 Black Mist Filter: The Black Mist Filter adopts a magnetic design for easy mounting. It can control highlight flares and soften skin tones, giving you a unique and captivating look.
· Osmo Pocket 3 Wide-Angle Lens: Attach the Wide-Angle Lens to expand the FOV to 108° and capture more in every frame. Its magnetic design allows for quick, convenient attachment and detachment.
· Osmo Mini Tripod: The Mini Tripod is flexible, portable, and equipped with a 1/4″-20 screw for expansion.
· Osmo Pocket 3 Battery Handle: The Battery Handle has a built-in 950mAh battery, which can increase the operating time by approximately 62% when connected to Pocket 3. It supports hot swapping and comes with a USB-C port that can be used to connect external audio devices. The 1/4″ thread at the bottom can connect accessories like tripods.
· DJI Mic 2 Transmitter: The DJI Mic 2 Transmitter ensures clear sound recording to deliver pro-level audio quality. One transmitter has an operating time of six hours and comes with 8 GB of internal storage which can store up to 14 hours of 48kHz 24-bit audio without compression.
· Osmo Pocket 3 Magnetic ND Filters Set: The Magnetic ND Filters Set includes ND16, ND64, and ND256 filters. A magnetic design facilitates easy attachment and detachment.
· Osmo Pocket 3 Expansion Adapter: The Expansion Adapter can expand to fit a cold shoe and an action camera port.
· Osmo Pocket 3 Carrying Bag: Designed specifically for the Creator Combo, the Carrying Bag ensures convenient storage of all your devices and accessories.

DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for Osmo Pocket 3. Accidental damage is covered by the replacement service, including natural wear, collisions, and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.
DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to 2 replacements in 1 year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to 4 replacements in 2 years. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include an official warranty, international warranty service, and free shipping. For a full list of details, please visit: www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh

Pricing and Availability
The Osmo Pocket 3 is available to order from store.dji.com and authorized retail partners, with shipping starting today, in the following configurations:
The Osmo Pocket 3 retails for $519 and includes the Osmo Pocket 3, a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable, an Osmo Pocket 3 Protective Cover, a DJI Wrist Strap, and an Osmo Pocket 3 Handle With 1/4″ Thread. The Osmo Pocket 3 Creator Combo retails for $669 and includes the Osmo Pocket 3, a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable, an Osmo Pocket 3 Protective Cover, a DJI Wrist Strap, an Osmo Pocket 3 Handle With 1/4″ Thread, a DJI Mic 2 Transmitter (Shadow Black), a DJI Mic 2 Windscreen, a DJI Mic 2 Clip Magnet, a Osmo Pocket 3 Battery Handle, a Osmo Mini Tripod, and Osmo Pocket 3 Carrying Bag.
More information can be found at this link: https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket-3

Images and assets can be found at this link: bit.ly/dji-osmo-pocket-3

For more information, please contact:

About DJI
Since 2006, DJI has led the world with civilian drone innovations that have empowered individuals to take flight for the first time, visionaries to turn their imagination into reality, and professionals to transform their work entirely. Today, DJI serves to build a better world by continuously promoting human advancement. With a solution-oriented mindset and genuine curiosity, DJI has expanded its ambitions into areas such as agriculture, public safety, surveying and mapping, and infrastructure inspection. In every application, DJI products deliver experiences that add value to lives around the world in more profound ways than ever before.
For more information, visit our:
Online Store: store.dji.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJI

2023-10-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yay $519 USD and $669 for the creator combo.  1” sensor at  f2.0

Will totally wait for it to get on Amazon so I have a full 30 days “try before you buy” with their return policy.  If it doesn’t completely blow away the pocket 2 then…
2023-10-25
Use props
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Does Pocket 2 Creator Combo work with Pocket 3?
2023-10-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

OldScout Posted at 10-25 06:08
Does Pocket 2 Creator Combo work with Pocket 3?

It doesn’t look like any of the pocket 2 accessories will work with this.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A bit disappointed with the price increase,    will the Pocket 2 be going on sale any time soon?
2023-10-25
Use props
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 06:28
A bit disappointed with the price increase,    will the Pocket 2 be going on sale any time soon?

Lots of "Like New" Pocket 2 on the open market for $200 and below.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OldScout Posted at 10-25 06:33
Lots of "Like New" Pocket 2 on the open market for $200 and below.

Its tempting but those wont appear in the forum with the avatar.
2023-10-25
Use props
9OcO7RlPocL4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22818 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any news on if this will accept 2 microphones at the same time? (For interviews)
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is a big step up.
Can it be used while connected to a powerbank?
The Pocket 2 was advised by DJI not to use with a powerbank, which is a bummer for long timelapses.
2023-10-25
Use props
waxings
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519708 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will the old DJI Mic work with this new picket 3? The one that comes with 2 in a case.
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 06:40
Its tempting but those wont appear in the forum with the avatar.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
That feels important right
2023-10-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-25 07:07
This is a big step up.
The Pocket 2 was advised by DJI not to use with a powerbank, which is a bummer for long timelapses.
I use my pocket 2 with an external power bank all the time. Never had issues with it. I do this for long timelapses.  It looks like the adapter for the pocket 3 has the usb C and tripod.  I’m betting you can plug it in with that.
2023-10-25
Use props
Rainbow Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155663 ft
  • >>>
United States

This was an instant purchase for me. I am so excited for this. I think the price is a steal for what you are getting.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hahahahahahahahaha.
That feels important right

Yes,  I bought a couple of DJI refurb products and they dont appear here and that seems very unfair.  
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is a big step up.

+1 thats a good point Id like to know too.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_BDqfjZQkO1rk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15748 ft
United States

9OcO7RlPocL4 Posted at 10-25 06:55
Any news on if this will accept 2 microphones at the same time? (For interviews)

I came here for this information I hope it does but not too confident that they will.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_BDqfjZQkO1rk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15748 ft
United States

Will my two DJI mics connect to this?
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_ezOHu9NQm3VP
lvl.2

Netherlands

No waterproof is available for the Pocket 3. Why is that?
Is dji planning to release a waterproof case later?
2023-10-25
Use props
uma1r
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I just ordered DJI Pocket 3, it will get delivered tomorrow. The only thing I am concerned about is Wide Angel lens. I hope it is magnetic enough to hold itself to the pocket 3!!

Will update tomorrow. lol
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

uma1r Posted at 10-25 09:48
I just ordered DJI Pocket 3, it will get delivered tomorrow. The only thing I am concerned about is Wide Angel lens. I hope it is magnetic enough to hold itself to the pocket 3!!

Will update tomorrow. lol

Nice, congratulations.
Did you find any information about using it with a powerbank?
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 08:12
+1 thats a good point Id like to know too.

Yeah, the Pocket 2 is advised 'not' to used with one.
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dronethemoment Posted at 10-25 07:13
I use my pocket 2 with an external power bank all the time. Never had issues with it. I do this for long timelapses.  It looks like the adapter for the pocket 3 has the usb C and tripod.  I’m betting you can plug it in with that.

I tried, but I have had mixed results (sometimes it charged, other times it did not do anything).
And I've asked and it is specifically 'not' recommended by DJI since it will overheat and degrade the internal battery.
Not sure if that is the reason, but I do notice a big drop in battery duration on my P2.
Before I could make 3h long timelapses. Now it is max 2h.
And I'm not using it very often, so it can't be because of many charging cycles.
2023-10-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-25 12:05
I tried, but I have had mixed results (sometimes it charged, other times it did not do anything).
And I've asked and it is specifically 'not' recommended by DJI since it will overheat and degrade the internal battery.
Not sure if that is the reason, but I do notice a big drop in battery duration on my P2.

Hmm it’s worth getting a Dji care plan and using it with the external charger. If it breaks somehow they will replace it.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_2EMFNTiIVsUX
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

Can we record in 16:9 with screen on vertical position??
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dronethemoment Posted at 10-25 12:47
Hmm it’s worth getting a Dji care plan and using it with the external charger. If it breaks somehow they will replace it.

That could be interesting yes.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-25 12:03
Yeah, the Pocket 2 is advised 'not' to used with one.

I didnt know that,    the new Pocket 3 does have an external battery option though.
2023-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 23:03
I didnt know that,    the new Pocket 3 does have an external battery option though.

That is a bonus!
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

The creator combo seems to be a good package. Also with a mic included.
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Total operating time with extra batt is rated at 240 minutes or so. So that is probably like 3h in real life. Not bad.
Maybe a tad more with timelapses.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 00:31
The creator combo seems to be a good package. Also with a mic included.

I thought about that one but I have no use for the wireless mic.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 00:32
Total operating time with extra batt is rated at 240 minutes or so. So that is probably like 3h in real life. Not bad.
Maybe a tad more with timelapses.

Might be worth getting that later then
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-26 00:45
I thought about that one but I have no use for the wireless mic.

I do sometimes. Not often, but then I at least have it.
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-26 01:11
Might be worth getting that later then

If you are planning on doing long timelapses (which I am) : for sure.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 01:24
I do sometimes. Not often, but then I at least have it.

It's got a new fancy built in mic and thats all I can see myself needing as I dont vlog as such.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 01:24
If you are planning on doing long timelapses (which I am) : for sure.

Id rather be able to plug in a batter for that.  
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-26 01:40
Id rather be able to plug in a batter for that.

Yeah, me too THB.
I'm not sure if this one also enables the remote connection to the phone.
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-26 01:39
It's got a new fancy built in mic and thats all I can see myself needing as I dont vlog as such.

I have a ton of ideas, some will require a wireless mic.
And maybe I can use it for my tricks and tips videos too (indoor)
Just like I might be able to put the Pocket 3 somewhere overhead to get a third camera.
All nice options that this one will enable.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 02:19
Just like I might be able to put the Pocket 3 somewhere overhead to get a third camera.

I can see you using it,  especially now as youve started talking to the camera.  But you know me,  I like to hide in the bushes.  
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 02:18
Yeah, me too THB.
I'm not sure if this one also enables the remote connection to the phone.

The remote connection is supposed to be built in now.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 02:19

The adapter for the tripod does have a pass through usb port on which is super nice.

2023-10-26
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules