What size sd card can I use in my p3p
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deanO Aussie
lvl.2
Australia

I have the original card in my p3p.  Can I use a 32g card?
2015-9-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Not more then 64 GB is ok. make sure that you are using high-speed SD
2015-9-6
Use props
deanO Aussie
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks dji Tim
2015-9-6
Use props
deanO Aussie
lvl.2
Australia

Hi Tim, I just bought a Samsung Pro 64gb micro SD card SDXC tf class 10 UHS-1 90 mb/s read 80mb/s write.  will this do the job well enough?
2015-9-10
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

deanO Aussie Posted at 2015-9-11 11:31
Hi Tim, I just bought a Samsung Pro 64gb micro SD card SDXC tf class 10 UHS-1 90 mb/s read 80mb/s wr ...

i know i am no tim but what you got is more than enough, always good to go faster than just meet the min requirements. good choice
2015-9-10
Use props
deanO Aussie
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks Ray.  I was down at the beach last weekend in perfect weather and ran out of space on my original Sd card.  Wasn't able to delete old footage as i only had my Ipad mini with me and went and had a fly anyway.  Took P3P out over 2.5klm around one of the lakes off the beach and missed recording some great footage, so i thought i better get a big card with a lot more speed so i'm glad i bought a good one.
2015-9-10
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

i've been using 64 gb cards in my gopro and p2.  i will switch up to 32 cards the next several i buy so i don't have so much in one place.  should still be able to record over an hour of 4k video.  a vendor gave me one due to some screwups in shipping and it is the first one that i can't format and use.  The P3P came with a 16gb card works wells.  
2015-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules