1331 5 2015-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nathanielyang
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94908 ft
  • >>>
United States

I flew my Inspire one yesterday 9/5/15.... Flight Time: 2:26....Flight Distance 2255.5 FT.....Max Height 178.8 FT.....100% Battery life.... some how I got disconnect and the Inspire one drop out from the sky into the water.....about 100 ft from the shorline.....could not retreat the Inspire one from the water.... How do I get the flight log from my Ipad and sent to DJI....My question is.... will DJI help give me a discount for a new Inspire One....???? I did not crash the inspire it just got disconnect and drop out of the sky...it's was a very sad thing but...I was happy that it didn't hurt anyone....when the Inspire drop out of the sky...like a flying rock....it was scary to see when Inspire drop out of the sky.....I guess when you get disconnect...the HOME BUTTON " do not work !!!" I Try.... Wow it very sad to see a $$$$ just drop out of the sky....( IMU was calibration and also compass was also calibration)...befor the flight

I have 20 + years in RC Plane and Heli...

flight log

flight log
2015-9-6
Use props
Jonathan DesJar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469984 ft
United States

Contact DJI...
2015-9-6
Use props
skyme
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Tell DJI details, they will support you.
2015-9-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for your loss, please leave us your contacts, so we can find a solution of this problem. How high you was flying when its dropped down? Was your VPS on or off?
2015-9-6
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Best of luck...you'll need lots of it
2015-9-7
Use props
nathanielyang
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94908 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-7 02:53
Sorry for your loss, please leave us your contacts, so we can find a solution of this problem. How h ...

hey Dji-Tim....here's my email nathanielyang@me.com....I reposted the information with flight log pix...and my VPS was on when it drop....
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules