ERROR 1009
5640 4 2023-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marbelson
lvl.1
Philippines

I'm having an issue with my dji rs mini 3, which indicates error 1009. Can't you help me to fix that
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please follow the below steps to troubleshoot first, thanks.

1.Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2.Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3.Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4.Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.
2023-11-10
Use props
Marbelson
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 11-10 22:15
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please follow the below steps to troubleshoot first, thanks.

1.Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.

The error still exist even the gimbal is perfectly balanced. When I try to run the Auto Gimbal Check, the error 1009 shown on the screen.
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marbelson Posted at 11-11 07:51
The error still exist even the gimbal is perfectly balanced. When I try to run the Auto Gimbal Check, the error 1009 shown on the screen.

Hello, there. If you make sure all the steps are done but the issue persists, please send the device to our service center for diagnosis.
2023-11-11
Use props
michausdasilva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1288999 ft
Mexico

HI, had all kind of errors with my rs3 mini, 1009, 1014, etc. Finally managed to fixed it on my own. Despite the rolling motor wasnt responding well and the camera was perfectly balanced, the gimbal couldnt work properly. What I did wasnt no the ortodox way to do it haha, but I just disasemble de locking screws from the rolling axis then took of the 4 screwws that are behind in order to see the motor. after that i applied a little bit of oil just above and gave it a couple rolls. then put all together and adjust the springs and thats pretty much it. has been working perfect since then, but I wont lie, I am know a little esceptical about the gimbal. Hope that this works 4 u.
4-18 14:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules