DJI Please fix the gimbal horizon issue it's so close to a great bird
908 2 2015-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tim foster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

If only DJI would fix the gimble horizon issue that 98% of all inspire 1 owners suffer from and remove all the BLOATWARE in the Dji go app. At least give us the older pilot app as an option for download. I know its been said many many times but all we need is a professional rig, simple no nonsense app with a level horizon!! ya better camera would be nice but i can still work with the inspire as is just that Pesky horizon if not for that it is so close to great..... I will give DJI some credit my birds fly well it's close to what i need but the camera horizon is just unacceptable. Please fix. FWIW.
2015-9-6
Use props
jeffhunt
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Total agreement, I am forever adjusting the gamble roll, as soon as I turn the Inspire it tilted AGAIN. I have some great footage that has to be corrected in FCPX, perhaps they are making a percentage of the LUT providers for the horizon fixer.

Come on DJI, give us the platform you promised, all seems fine on your promotional shots, so PLEASE back up your promises.
2015-10-20
Use props
marinik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 459127 ft
Canada

Dji, Dji, Dji,   ..... Please fix it ! Or told us the truth,... It's impossible to fix this issue.
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules