Wow, the new App/Firmware is awesome...
2692 5 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

& bringing joy to the hearts of millions... ;-)

RedHotPoker

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]

2015-9-7
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

i havent seen the new firmware yet? just the app update
2015-9-7
Use props
ebeez88
lvl.2

Canada

great video! Thanks for sharing! I am eagerly waiting for the update as I type!
2015-9-7
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

Great informative video, than you.
That seems like a good solution, to fly the mission and record it.  Then play it back.  And save if you need to use it again.
Also the ability to change camera angles during the recorded mission also seems a very useful feature.
I can see this being used a lot for building and construction to record daily, weekly, monthly progress.

Orbit also seems to solve a quite difficult flying problem.  But this is almost exclusively for videographers?

I hope all the other features work as well as these, and that someone also posts good videos of working examples.  This would take many pages in a manual.
2015-9-7
Use props
flipper9131
New

United States

I just installed the new firmware and updated the DJI app...watched the video and it was a little hard to follow at first, but after watching it again I went out and it works great...Thanks for the information
2015-9-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My new Go App and Latest~Greatest FirmWare are a welcome addition to my Phantom 3 Pro' kit.
I am peaked and pleased to announce, the new Go App and Firmware are a hit.  Although I haven't tested out the newest features,
All else is running smooth as silk and sweet like maple syrup.
@DJI have struck another grand slam. The bases were loaded and so were the forums with numerous threads.
Now that we have mostly all of the awesome features that @DJI had previously promised us, we can all get on with flying the bird.

Thank you Thank You Thank You , @DJI!! For coming through again, just as you had promised us, when you would.
Here a lot of folks figured the new Go App wouldn't be released until Tuesday? smirks guffaws chuckles more guffaws

I never doubted you brilliant FirmWare code writers... Nor those wise Go app builders either...
If anyone is holding back from updating and loading the newest  Go App, or, concerned about fantasy problems, there were non for this "Spaced Cowboy" hahaha

Let's FLY BABY!!

RedHotPoker
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules