Intelligent Navigation Modes Instructions ?
2665 8 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't find any documentation on how to use INM. Can someone inlighten me. Thanks
2015-9-7
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I'm also trying to find out........ Post it here when or if someone comes across the instructions on this update....THANKS
2015-9-7
Use props
lbram1
New
Flight distance : 572818 ft
United States

i installed the updated DJI GO app and don't see any options for the Intelligent Navigation Modes. There is something that let's you draw guides but that might have been there before.
2015-9-7
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

lbram1 Posted at 2015-9-7 15:09
i installed the updated DJI GO app and don't see any options for the Intelligent Navigation Modes. T ...

Ibram,

To access and use Intelligent Navigation Modes, your I1 needs to be powered on, linked to the RC running the latest DJI Go app and in the air hovering.  After the aircraft is in the air and hovering, moving the PAF switch to "F" mode will bring up the Intelligent Navigation menu in the middle of the camera screen with the following options: Home Lock, Course Lock, Follow Me, POI and Waypoints.

YES - your aircraft must be in the air before any of the Intelligent Navigation Modes will function.  Further, Follow Me mode is not enabled (yet) for the Inspire 1 (only for Phantom 3). And to set Waypoints you must fly to each waypoint and then record it. You CAN save waypoint missions as favorites and replay them later.  But there is no ability (at this time) to plan a waypoint mission offline by dropping pins on a map.

Forum member "Sploodge" has posted a detailed tutorial on the Phantom 3 forum on how to use all these modes.  The same instruction apply to Inspire 1 (except Follow Me, which doesn't work with Inspire 1 in this release).
2015-9-7
Use props
cannataro
New

United States

jlivingston6@ve Posted at 2015-9-7 23:18
I'm also trying to find out........ Post it here when or if someone comes across the instructions on ...

http://youtu.be/GR_BMucP27w

Give this link a try...helped me.
To set the Waypoints, push button on bottom (left button)
2015-9-7
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

David, thanks for posting about the tutorial. I'll look at it
as soon as I can. Every little bit helps at this stage
of the game. Cannataro, thanks for the link. I've already seen it on another
posting by 55speedster. It contains some good stuff.
Best part is he is doing all that and taking care of his kids at the same time!!!!
2015-9-7
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, very helpful video. Thank you
2015-9-7
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

There are no official instructions. Might take another 10 months or so.
2015-9-7
Use props
simonas
New
Flight distance : 125899 ft
Lithuania

I have problems with running intelligent navigation. When I go to F mode (aircraft is in the air), the intelligent navigation menu doesn't pop up. I've tried a few times, restared everything, checked if my firmware is updated (its's App 2.3.0, Remote controller - 1.3.20, Frimware 1.4.10).
By the way, the view of new app looks different in my device- it looks like an old one (there's no circle in the left bottom corner with satelite).
And yes, I went to advanced settingss and I enabled Multiple Flight mode.
I watched a few videos about these new features and in every video intelligent navigation automatically pops up, and it doesn't in my device.
Any ideas?
2015-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules