Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first aerial video
1159 6 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kvamen
lvl.1

Norway

Hi

Here's my first video from a waterfall not far from i live, hope you enjoy.  Feedback are welcome  

2015-9-7
Use props
SimplePanda
First Officer
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nice angles / environment.

Did you do any colour grading? Some of the white balance looks off. May just be Vimeo but there is alternatively a cold or warm shift in some shots.
2015-9-7
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.1

Norway

SimplePanda Posted at 2015-9-7 20:17
Nice angles / environment.

Did you do any colour grading? Some of the white balance looks off. May  ...

Hi, thanks for feedback
Yes, i did some colourgrading, don't much experianse with that.
shot the vids in full sunlight with no ND filter so they was way overexposed, i tryed to adjust some and think it come out reasonble ok, but im still novice in colourgrading
2015-9-7
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job, what was your elevation?  I would think a 8-16 ND would have made this perfect...

Thank you for sharing.
Rich
2015-9-7
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.1

Norway

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-9-7 22:16
Great job, what was your elevation?  I would think a 8-16 ND would have made this perfect...

Thank  ...

thanks for feedback, Rich, yes i should been using ND filters, but didn't have any, and couldn't leave my bird home on a trip like this.  Amazing view on the top
2015-9-7
Use props
kaaooss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2743143 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Great footage, well done, how good is it being able to get this kind of footage! How do you manage to post a vimeo video that plays in HD, I've tried but says HD not available when i try to make a thread.
2015-9-12
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.1

Norway

kaaooss Posted at 2015-9-12 10:12
Great footage, well done, how good is it being able to get this kind of footage! How do you manage t ...

Glad you liked it . Thx

Cant recall i did anything spesial to get hd, othervise when uploaded it to vimeo you got it chck box to able hd
2015-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules