Help with update
1463 7 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerialinspire
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hey guys, could you help me some how, im trying to update the i1 with the latest firmware and all its doing is flashing a fast (ish) greeny yellow light. On my 3rd time now.

Any pointers ?
2015-9-7
Use props
Wingedwraith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192215 ft
United Kingdom

Is the update starting and do you get any output in the .txt file?

Neil
2015-9-7
Use props
Aerialinspire
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Wingedwraith Posted at 2015-9-7 19:50
Is the update starting and do you get any output in the .txt file?

Neil

i get the normal D D D beep when turning it on but that about it. Everytime after leaving it for 30+ mins i will put the sd card back in the laptop  with no txt file there
2015-9-7
Use props
Wingedwraith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192215 ft
United Kingdom

If you connect to the aircraft with the controller and app and click on 'about' what versions are being reported?
2015-9-7
Use props
Aerialinspire
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Wingedwraith Posted at 2015-9-7 19:59
If you connect to the aircraft with the controller and app and click on 'about' what versions are be ...

this is all I'm getting then i can't click on them. I have the latest one before V4 anyway https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l76ak ... %2001%2007.jpg?dl=0
2015-9-7
Use props
dgmultimedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216526 ft
United Kingdom

Aerialinspire Posted at 2015-9-7 19:52
i get the normal D D D beep when turning it on but that about it. Everytime after leaving it for 3 ...

If you are not getting a Report file on the MicroSD card then the Inspire is NOT seeing a valid Firmware file.
I suggest deleting everything on the SD card - or  reformat it ( only use FAT32 )
and re-download the Firmware package from the DJI website - copy the files to the SD card.
put the card in the Camera - DONT turn the tx on
Turn on the Inspire - you should hear a sequence of 4 Bleeps from the camera repeatedly until it has completed the transfer - this also needs doing for each battery pack you have and they must have more than 50% charge...
When complete you should hear D---DD from the CAMERA repeatedly until you TURN OFF the battery...
remove SD card and there should be a .TXT file which reports the status of the upgrades...
2015-9-7
Use props
Aerialinspire
lvl.3

United Kingdom

All sorted. rookie mistake having 49% battery that would be why
2015-9-7
Use props
ibosafa
lvl.1

Turkey

when i connect dji app to aircraft it says upgrade your RC.. When i put the usb disk into controller, red lights stays on forever. It never turns on blue. and when i put the usb disk back into computer to see the txt file. it says

Packet: /mnt/usb/WM610_FW_V01.04.00.10.bin,
Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules