Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quicky Reference™ Card for DJI GO App v.2.2.0.x
1416 3 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ajohnsonlaird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124636 ft
United States

If you're anything like me, I find it hard to remember where certain parameters and viewable values are in the GO application (especially because I fly ALTAs and Cinestars too), so I've created some "Quicky Reference™ Cards" that you use by looking up the name of the parameter/value in an alphabetic list and it then tells you how to navigate to the correct screen to find that value.

They're available for free.
I use gumroad.com to distribute them via email only so that I can tell people who downloaded them when there is a new version.

You can find them at http://rathergoodguides.com/quicky-reference-cards.html

Please let me know if you find any errors in the reference card (my email's in the footer of the reference card).

I will cross post this on the various forums in the hope that folks find them useful.
Andy

2015-9-7
Use props
Phuglie
First Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Nice idea - thanks
2015-9-16
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Not understanding why you needed the "I'm sending you this email to tell you I'm sending you another email" before you sent the actual attachment -- I found the "Keep calm and carry on" email just a bit annoying.  And I did have to look in my spam folder to find that second email with the attachment.  While I applaud your effort I don't exactly think a 5 page spreadsheet is what I would classify -- or use -- as a "quicky reference".  But thanks.
2015-9-27
Use props
tassanilla
lvl.1

United States

Yeah, not the sort of thing you'd hang by a string on your remote control.
2015-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules