Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help! No photo or video after upgrade!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tongtang878
New

United States

I just upgraded my P3 Advanced system to the following config:

App: 2.2.0 running on IPad Mini
Aircraft: 1.4.10
RC: 1.3.20

The upgrade process seems to be fine as I got success statuses in the txt files after upgrading both RC and Aircraft firmware. Then I took it out to fly. Here are my observations:

1. It appears that the drone was flying just fine
2. Streaming signal was lost more often now compared to pre-upgrade
3. When I took a photo, the app made a snapping sound of a shutter and it appears to be successful, but when I look at the flash card after I came home, there is no photo in the card.
4. When I switched over to video recording mode, the screen immediately went dark and the "no signal" status came up. After a while, it automatically switched over back to photo mode again.

What's going on here? Now my P3 Advance is useless
2015-9-7
Use props
cecorcoran
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1339157 ft
United States

I had no camera when I first tried after updating the firmware. I took out the memory card (that still had the firmware in it) and restarted the Phantom 3. The camera started to work again (obviously could not record though). I know some say it is fine (even desired if multiple batteries) to leave firmware on SD card. In this most recent case though I could only see what the bird saw when I took the card out.

Will try newly formatted memory card next time I fly.
2015-9-8
Use props
tongtang878
New

United States

I tried formatting the card and it's still not recording photos. This is the same card I have used to upgrade the aircraft and RC so at least card reading is fine. I am stuck...
2015-9-8
Use props
s.manchester
lvl.3
Flight distance : 127188 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having identical issues after a firmware upgrade with a P4. What did you end up doing to resolve. Thanks
2018-4-23
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

s.manchester Posted at 2018-4-23 13:13
I am having identical issues after a firmware upgrade with a P4. What did you end up doing to resolve. Thanks

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply, you have wakened a thread that was last active in September 2015 and this user has been offline on the forum since 2 days after last post.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules