Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900 landing gear part
5627 18 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
torsir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 438816 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Anybody know where I can get this part? The screw is broken inside the thing... (red marking)

s900.jpg

2014-12-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

It's a screw right?
Where you buy the S900? If you bought it from the dealer you can go to him~
2014-12-10
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Autumn -

Dealers don't have this type of part.. There has been many cases that dealers point back to DJI for things like this. I would like to see a screw and or parts kit for the s900 / s1000 LG assembly. Sometimes people have hard landings and they're required to buy complete Left or Right assemblies for a $5 part.
2014-12-11
Use props
torsir
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Was afraid of that, this tiny thing will cost me 300$. I flipped the gear switch by accident and the screw broke inside this ring.

This is rotten business DJI, hope Inspire ones will have BIG errors so you must call them all back :@

IMG_5387.JPG
2014-12-11
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I agree with you but making it personal will only get you banned from the site.. There is a right way and wrong way to complain.. You chose poorly
2014-12-11
Use props
torsir
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-12-12 03:48
I agree with you but making it personal will only get you banned from the site.. There is a right wa ...

Ok, I choose wrong words, but I think you know it was a bit ironic. If they ban me because of this then maybe I was right about something.   I have probably spent like 9000$ on Dji products this year, I was ready for my first flight with this baby but know have to order the retract module...again thats 300$ for that tiny ring

Makes no sense
2014-12-11
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I have had a similar case. After some problems after the A2 upgrade the S900 came down hard and it broke the bottom leg on one side and that was not expensive.  But I also broke the ring on top as seen on the att. I called DJI and they dont sell that part. I have to get the whole left side server package that here in Norway is about 380 USD.

I would expect DJI have got so much experience like with the S1000 and Evo landing gear they know what parts break and not. I did NOT buy the whole package. I got a thin hose clamp and it made it fit perfect. I also moved the spring attachment on the arm down a bit and put another clap above it as a friend who did the same said he just was tightening the screw when it just went straight through the plastic and broke.

I understand they cant make any single part available but like with this they could have separated the servo in itself from the rest of the retract gear as its the servo that puts up the price.

what broke

what broke
2014-12-11
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-12-11 23:50
Autumn -

Dealers don't have this type of part.. There has been many cases that dealers point back t ...

Well...I think I need to make a feedback
2014-12-11
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

If they went to all the trouble to provide individual part numbers for each component of that module then there has to be some way to get those specific parts.  The question becomes one of how willing is DJI to provide support for customers that have invested significant sums of money in their product.

You can't convince me that the DJI authorized dealers that repair these things don't have boxes of miscellaneous parts from returned or broken machines.  I would wager they reassemble them to build  "refurbished" systems for warranty replacements.

Seems like a really useful forum topic would be a parts swap between users but something tells me DJI would frown on that...
2014-12-11
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

Made a feedback already.
It's our fault that did not follow up on the requirements of dealers/users and do not take actions on time...
But we are making process and for now Support Center can provide those little parts.
And thanks @gil I will also make a feedback about your idea
2014-12-11
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you so much Autumn
2014-12-12
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

sounds good for the future
2014-12-12
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

@DJI-Autumn;-) Fantastic. I have alerted my supplier :-D
2014-12-14
Use props
project41
lvl.2

United Kingdom

so will spare parts de available from the dealers and direct from DJI, it does seem a bit of an issue with getting replacement parts.
Would be good to know the route to take
2015-1-12
Use props
raypurdham.btin
New

United Kingdom

I have the same broken part, the grub screw just sheared off. I have been trying for 2 months to get replacement and I did go back to the supplier. This is a new inflows and seems it might stay that way.will not buy DJI again
2015-2-8
Use props
raypurdham.btin
New

United Kingdom

Should read unflown
2015-2-8
Use props
torsir
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Any updates on DJI's part policy? Still loooking for this part   (S9031804)
2015-4-20
Use props
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

I'm also having issues.  The dealer and DJI have not responded to my emails.  I require part S9031807 which is shown in the posts previous.  I would happily pay for this part but will not (out of principal) pay for a complete retract module.  Is DJI doing anything about this issue?
2015-5-13
Use props
justin.bregar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19035 ft
  • >>>
United States

If DJI wants to be taken seriously with professional users, they need to provide professional users with small parts outside of buying entire (expensive) assemblies. For example, I need the wire cover for inside the main body of my S900... But my two options are ship it to DJI so they can replace a user-serviceable part or buy the entire lower assembly for $300 to get a $3 piece of plastic.

That's fine for a toy company... But not for a professional aerial platform company. Could you imagine if Canon required me to send in my camera to replace the body cap?
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules