Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Intelligent Flight Modes
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gqgq2012
lvl.4

Canada

I use my GSM iPhone connectio and share it with my iPad Mini 3 to get the Maps available. So i dont need a GSM SIM card integrated in my iPad Mini 3 .
The new features works perfect for me. Follow me, POI and.Waypoints.
2015-9-10
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

barleydave Posted at 2015-9-10 08:23
Perhaps you could record 2 waypoint missions and save them, one up to the point you want to do you ...

I didn't think of that... thanks

Butch
2015-9-10
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-9 23:22
You guys must have different rules there.
No way I get to fly around churches and do shots like th ...

Hi Shadrack

Your worries are mine as well... first I live in a suburb and the churches are not in densely populated areas... Otherwise there is plenty of room with little danger of adjacent property damage. Second if i do this it will be very early morning when the church is not open for services or school.

But still there is always a chance for an incident and this is why I am asking so many questions so before i start a project I will be informed as possible. AND before I do anything I will practice and practice until I am comfortable with me skills to be safe.

Butch
2015-9-10
Use props
barleydave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80810 ft
United Kingdom

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-9 17:08
NO its above your starting point! And this is obviousely not well documented.

Actually if you set  ...

Yes, you Are correct, it is above your start point, no matter what the actual altitude (reference to sea level) is at this start point.  One of my first flights was off a hill / mountain and down into the valley when I was having to fly by sight of the phone screen.  It was very confusing when the altitude shown on my screen was -150m!
2015-9-10
Use props
Shadrack
lvl.2

Canada

daviskw2004 Posted at 2015-9-10 09:55
Hi Shadrack

Your worries are mine as well... first I live in a suburb and the churches are not in ...

Good for you.  Practice practice practice is the best way to get good.  I watch the work done by photographers who have never flown these before and how they presume it will be easy.  They don't know now to update firmware or even do a compass calibration.  They are unsafe and think because they know how to take pictures that they can easily operate one of these after just reading the manual.  People should know how to do POI before using the tools, just the same as you learn to fly a real plane before using autopilot.
If you are doing it recreation-ally then the restrictions are a lot less.
2015-9-10
Use props
Jennifer 1701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23501 ft
United States

I upgraded everything yesterday without any trouble. My Inspire 1 flew well except for a few quirks that could have been anything that normally hinders flying. It might jump up and fly away tomorrow but so far so good. The new flight modes worked as they are supposed to I guess. So far, so fair. The Inspire also now tops out at 36 MPH.

I know I've stepped through the looking glass to an alternate reality. I bought a quadcopter from DJI and then I think DJI adopted me because now they act like they are my mother and tell me the features they promised would be too scary for me to have. That's odd enough. The company then gives me a shiny new watered down feature set but while I'm tasting the flavorless bit of faux fun they actually reach in and take away some of what I did have. WHAT? A company can actually reduce the product after you paid for it? Now I'm really down the rabbit hole. Do I get some money back then? Wait. Is my car only going to go 55 MPH because Chevrolet thinks 70 would be too dangerous for me and the people around me? How does this work?

I'm even more curious about why someone, representing the company, rebukes a customer because they demanded what they paid for. Is "demand" such a bad word when you spend a lot of money and don't get what you paid for? Rude though it may be, I've heard far worse things come out of a customers mouth over a ten dollar breakfast. I would ask the moderators to maybe post a sticky with ways to complain that would work here because they're right, "demanding" sure hasn't worked and any other way of complaining here hasn't done a whole lot either.

I guess what I need the most help with is understanding how other customers of DJI seem to know that certain features aren't even needed after all because they wouldn't use them. Is that posted somewhere I haven't seen because I see a lot of posts by these people telling everybody that everything is just great cuz, gosh, they wouldn't even use the silly stuff and, of course everyone must be just like them. I'm finding that I still want the features they told me I didn't need. I thought I was missing the whole point, seeing customers defend DJI because gee, the poor company couldn't have known so many people would buy an Inspire 1. It's okay if there's bad service, poor response, missing features, late watered down features and even features they want to take back while they say they're "upgrading" things. Why do some people act like DJI gifted these things to us?

So besides hoping for answers to my questions about how this Wonderland works I would like to comment that, in the world I lived in before buying the I1, the consensus would be that a company promised a certain kind of product and after most of a year selling it, has still not delivered the completed product or services one would expect based on what was advertised.  It doesn't matter if they suddenly don't want the liability if somebody sues for getting hit or losing property because of the Inspire 1. The promise doesn't change because DJI redefines what a feature is. You certainly shouldn't have a company reducing a product's capability after it's been paid for and is being used. Some one asked, who needs to fly their drone at 55 mph. Who cares? It did went that fast when I got it. It shouldn't be arbitrarily changed by the company. Right?...anybody?
2015-9-10
Use props
Shadrack
lvl.2

Canada

tim foster Posted at 2015-9-10 00:30
the speed thing is a bummer i need to fly out over water to film yachts and need to get on site asap ...

So if you are a bit slower, you can't do your work?  A few miles an hour would make the difference?  I get 22 minutes out of the 5800's on a windless day.  I am pretty sure that the energy used at a faster speed would drop your battery the same as you getting out there at a slower speed.  Don't think it would make any difference.  Faster uses more power.
2015-9-10
Use props
Shadrack
lvl.2

Canada

christopher.kee Posted at 2015-9-10 02:55
I must respectfully disagree. The phantom is no less a potential hazard compared to the Inspire 1.  ...

So you think the damage done by an inspire and phantom would be the same?  I don't agree.  Physics doesn't agree either.  
I would much rather take a hit from the flexible soft blades of a phantom than an inspire.  And the weight difference?  Sharper edges?  Not even close.
The Inspire is a work machine, hence the price and second controller ability.  Wanting follow me on an inspire is like wanting a trailer hitch on a Ferrari.  
Want the gimmicks?  Buy the P3 or Solo.
2015-9-10
Use props
Shadrack
lvl.2

Canada

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-10 05:49
Dave, I am just afraid that future firmware updates will bring more and more limits so that also 3r ...

Guy at the top of a mountain thinks that 5M.......
Really?
You want to use specific situations to apply to general features?
Come on man.
You think less range means less warranty?  You don't get warranty if you crash, so how does this matter?
If you don't like it, buy something else.
Stop grinding these guys.  
I have looked at a lot of your comments and they are all complaining about one thing or another.
You sound like a very unhappy person, maybe it is the language barrier.
2015-9-10
Use props
Shadrack
lvl.2

Canada

Jennifer 1701 Posted at 2015-9-10 10:36
I upgraded everything yesterday without any trouble. Inspire 1 flew well except for a few quirks tha ...

So therefore I hope if you are an iphone owner, that you do the same to apple for their missed security holes, promising privacy on your phone and  icloud, only to have peoples pictures get put up publicly due to lack of security.  To this day apple can't provide proper security and they have been at it for years.
Features are going to change because regulations change.
At least DJI puts in the airports to keep drones away....others....not to much.
Firmware changes features, it happens.  The base use hasn't changed and maybe some of you bought the Inspire hoping for those features, but if you knew DJI why didn't you wait and buy WHEN those features were implemented.
I bought for exactly the reasons I use it.  Two operator work.
It does that perfectly for me.
Maybe some of you need more than 35 miles an hour for chasing cars, or boats, or fast people on a bike.  No idea.  I rarely ever fly at full speed, so didn't notice the difference.
If you guys did, and were promised a speed when you bought, then you have a valid complaint.
Those that needed the gimmick features that feel ripped off....I guess the lesson is wait next time because you can't trust DJI to put things out in the time you need or want it.
I will complain when the base features refuse to work.  I didn't buy this for the future features but for the released ones.
I am not a DJI employee, in fact some of their products I am not a fan of, but my S1000 and my Inspire continue to impress me, and allow me to do paid work that impresses customers.
All without using the additional features.
I admit, POI I will use now, but it will just save me doing it manually.  
Mother DJI.....that was a good one Jennifer 1701.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

CONTROL FREQ Posted at 2015-9-10 05:59
i'm going to update my P3P later on today.

is there any special instructions on how to install thi ...

With this newest update 1.4 you only need to update the aircraft. You do not need to update your (TX) transmitter.
That is if your TX is currently on 1.3. If it is not and it is on an older firmware then you do need to update your TX to 1.3 and your aircraft to 1.4.

Also if your aircraft is on older firmware  then you should update it to 1.3 first and then 1.4

When you are done your aircraft will be on 1.4 and your TX will be on 1.3
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-10 03:49
Dave, I am just afraid that future firmware updates will bring more and more limits so that also 3r ...

I understand your concerns. At this point in time I cannot say for sure exactly what DJI will do or will not do in regards to SDK features.  It is my personal opinion that SDK  features will not be limited.
However that is only my personal opinion has a user not an employee of DJI.
As an employee, there  are a few things going on right now  that I do not have official guidance from DJI as to what our policy will be.  So I can not comment.

You have some good ideas I will pass them along. I especially like your idea about features being unlocked after several hours of flying. I have personally seen some new pilots at my flying club and even at local parks that have no idea what they're doing and no respect for the aircraft or the environment they are flying it in. I've been flying RC for over 20 years and when I come in contact with those guys it scares me to think what will happen with the future.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 08:43
Guy at the top of a mountain thinks that 5M.......
Really?
You want to use specific situations to  ...

Thanks Shadrack!
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

barleydave Posted at 2015-9-10 06:23
Perhaps you could record 2 waypoint missions and save them, one up to the point you want to do you ...

That would work. Because you can program your drone to either hover in place or return to home after a waypoint mission is completed. So in this case you would program it to hover in place then you could do your POI mission and then start your second saved waypoint mission.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 08:40
So you think the damage done by an inspire and phantom would be the same?  I don't agree.  Physics ...

I agree the damage done by getting hit by an Inspire would be much worse.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-10 09:00
>  Wanting follow me on an inspire is like wanting a trailer hitch on a Ferrari.

Why would someone ...

Ha Ha,,, Paul
That looks ridiculous, that guy should not be allowed to own a Ferrari!!!
In my humble opinion.

Dave
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 08:37
So if you are a bit slower, you can't do your work?  A few miles an hour would make the difference ...

This is very true! There was a discussion about a year or two ago (on RC Groups or Phantom Pilots, I don't remember which) regarding the Phantom Vision.  And they were talking about how you use a lot more power when you are at full throttle. They were talking about a guy who had flown his Phantom too far away from his home point. He panicked and tried to fly his Phantom back as fast as he could. He didn't quite make it. The discussion went along the lines that instead of flying back at full power he would've been better off flying back at three quarters power and he probably would've made it to the home point.

Flying faster uses more power, a lot more power.
2015-9-10
Use props
dave.encoremult
lvl.1

United States

So, today the weather cleared and I took our Inspire 1 out to test the new Intelligent Flight Mode.  I worked fine, at least for Point of Interest and Waypoints.  Follow Me did not work but I think I read this is not enabled on the I1, yes?  However, Course Lock and Home Lock did not work either.  No matter how close or far away it was from myself or how low or high, I kept getting error messages saying it could not do it.  Hmmmmmm?  All-in-all though, I'm happy.  POI and Waypoints is what we really needed.  Waypoints is great because it allowed me, a single operator, to fly straight toward something and back to me and I was able to operate the tilt.  Since I didn't have to worry what the aircraft would do, my tilts were perfect!  Thanks for that DJI.  Now how about that handle!!!???!!!
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Jennifer 1701 Posted at 2015-9-10 08:36
I upgraded everything yesterday without any trouble. My Inspire 1 flew well except for a few quirks  ...

This forum was created to support all DJI users and so that users can share ideas and answer each others questions. Thereby helping each other out, as well as there are DJI forum support guys here to help users with questions about how to USE their multirotor. The forum was not created so that people can just bash DJI all day. It is OK if you have a problem and you voice your concerns.That is obvious by just reading some of the threads and post allowed on this website!  There are plenty of complaints here! But some guys want to take it further than that. They want to spam all the threads with how bad DJI is. I recently deleted a post by a guy that said and I quote “I will never buy a DJI product again and I will make it my mission to tell the world how terrible DJI is.” End quote.
He added foul language also but I will not quote that. Ok, the first couple of times he complained about his problem it was fine, I would have wanted to complain also, and we are not trying to hide anything here! However when he started getting into every thread telling the world how bad DJI is, over and over again,on DJI's website, well that is when he went over the line. He can go tell the world on some other forum some other website. DJI did not create this form for that.  
It would be like if you owned a store and a unhappy customer came in and complained about your product or service. You would respectfully listen to him and offer to help if the situation warrants help and if you can. But if he would not leave your store and he keep yelling and screaming and irritating all of your customers you would call the police and make him leave. And if this same guy keep coming back into your store to yell and scream you would have him removed and not let him in again.

We have people that think they can do that here. They can not, their post get deleted and if they keep it up their user account gets deleted and ip address and e-mail address blocked.
We also have guys that work for the competition that create user accounts here just so they can start trouble. We have to watch for those guys and delete their user accounts.

We are not here to facilitate big DJI hate and DJI bashing threads. If that becomes the case the entire thread would be deleted by me or one of the other forum moderators.

Here are just some of the rules. The full list of rules is on the first post of the "Welcome and Forum Regulations" thread.   
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.  This goes towards other users, towards DJI,
and DJI employees.
Post discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
We reserve the rights to edit and delete your offensive comment and post.
We reserve the right to block anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Spamming and trolling is not allowed.

Again, We do not mind if you tell your story and complain if you are upset about something. It is the guys that are doing it over and over again (guys that are just here to make trouble)  that we will not tolerate.
We are trying to moderate the forum to make this a fun and helpful place!
There are plenty of other places on the internet where you can spread your hate, we do not need to allow it in our house. We do allow it some because we are not trying to hide anything and we can sympathize with our customers that are upset.  

Also, just so you know, the best way to complain to customer service is by e-mailing or calling customer service or DJI headquarters. The customer service guys are not reading any of these threads and posts. Mostly the only people that read the threads are other users and technical forum support guys that are here to help you figure out how to USE your product!

Jennifer, do not take any of this personally this is just general info for all.
I only quoted you because you seemed upset about me telling a user that Demanding will not work.
Sorry if that offended you, its just a fact of life.
Glad to hear your update went well.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-9-10 02:15
DJI Dave, Ed, Tim, etc.  So many on this thread ...

Hi GB44,

I would love to answer your question on how "Smart Go Home" works.

Sorry I did not see it in the other thread, there are a lot of threads to monitor.

Basically if you have it enabled the aircraft will initiate the Return To Home feature when the software (monitoring your battery level and aircraft location from home point) decides that in order to fly back home and make it, it has to start RTH now. So it will automatically start back to the home point. This is for guys that are not paying attention to their battery level, maybe they are focusing on using the camera.  There might be some circumstances where the user would not want this to happen, so it is left as a option the user can set it as enabled or disabled.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

dave.encoremult Posted at 2015-9-10 11:22
So, today the weather cleared and I took our Inspire 1 out to test the new Intelligent Flight Mode.  ...

At this point Follow Me is not enabled on the Inspire1.

Handel should be available soon.
2015-9-10
Use props
voutsasva
New

Greece

Testing the new Intelligent Flight Mode "Follow me" on my Phantom 3 Advanced.
Also testing the upgraded 2.7K at 25fps.

2015-9-10
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-10 20:06
This is very true! There was a discussion about a year or two ago (on RC Groups or Phantom Pilots,  ...

This is typical information that should be written somewhere in the documentation. Because without extensive testing you really cannot know if high speed/high power or low speed/low power brings you more range and will be hard to find out where the point of maximum range is.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-10 12:57
This is typical information that should be written somewhere in the documentation. Because without ...

I agree and I have said this to the higher-ups at DJI.

Thanks for your comments to try to make our products better.

Dave
2015-9-10
Use props
Jennifer 1701
lvl.2
United States

RE: New Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Intelligent Flight Modes

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 11:54
I bought for exactly the reasons I use it.  Two operator work.
It does that perfectly for me...I rarely ever fly at full speed, so didn't notice the difference...Those that needed the gimmick features that feel ripped off...I didn't buy this for the future features but for the released ones...my S1000 and my Inspire continue to impress me, and allow me to do paid work that impresses customers...

Whew! Well my point has been drilled home for me...{:3_64:}

That's really all good for you Shad. Well done.
2015-9-10
Use props
Jennifer 1701
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-10 14:36
This forum was created to support all DJI users and so that users can share ideas and answer each o ...

Thanks Dave. As you say, you were replying with general info for all. I'm so glad because I would certainly feel bad if anyone had felt there was any "hate" to my post, to use one of the more extreme examples of offenses listed.

I also certainly meant for my response on the customer demand to be generic as well, intending to express disapproval of a company as an entity scolding a customer with a legitimate argument, about their complaint. You personally, I feel, do a wonderful job of providing the information you can and you do have an amazing restraint in your dealings with many of these posts.  

You point out the many different threads some people may dump their same complaints in and I can see your point about the frequent, abusive customer coming into the shop. I'm sure you well know if someone is just voicing a complaint for the first time or has been a general terror among the entire forum and measure your response accordingly.

I admit to a good deal of frustration as I do believe the Inspire 1 has great potential but do not feel DJI has yet provided what I and many others feel was offered.  It's hard to reign in the feelings that can generate at times. I do certainly hope to contribute to a productive forum however.

Jen

2015-9-10
Use props
Flymetothemoon
lvl.2
United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 11:40
So you think the damage done by an inspire and phantom would be the same?  I don't agree.  Physics ...

When it comes down to  a real life scenario, objects falling from the sky will cause damage. I am not one to predict the damage done by one drone compared to another, it really is a case by case event that will determine the amount of damage, my point was that the potential is the same.

Whether it be a P3 dropping onto a crowded highway or an Inspire 1 dropping onto a human (both cases would be avoided with FAA guidelines followed correctly), I believe the POTENTIAL damage can go either way.

Now, you mentioned physics, yes professor? I admit that the Inspire is slightly more than double the weight of the P3. How do you account for the added force of a higher vertical velocity of a P3 dropping from twice the height than that of an Inspire, all things being equal?

The potential scenarios are endless and the two potential hazards will be grouped together as the FAA are doing now. There are no separate guidelines for each specific drone that I am aware of.

That being said, there is an easy way we can test your hypothesis. When would you be available for the first human/drone crash safety tests? =)
2015-9-10
Use props
Flymetothemoon
lvl.2
United States

Shadrack Posted at 2015-9-10 11:40

Furthermore, I believe these "gimmicks" that you so disrespectfully and ungratefully refer to, are simply more tools that we could use to plan and capture better footage, bottom line.

AI advancements in this field will only improve our flying capabilities. I'll be happy to view this post a few years down the road when these "gimmicks" are common place.
2015-9-10
Use props
Flymetothemoon
lvl.2
United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-10 12:00
>  Wanting follow me on an inspire is like wanting a trailer hitch on a Ferrari.

Why would someone ...

Yes exactly, thank you Paul, just saw this. The guy contradicts  himself in two sentences:

"The Inspire is a work machine, hence the price and second controller ability.  Wanting follow me on an inspire is like wanting a trailer hitch on a Ferrari."

A) The inspire is a work machine
B) Ferraris are not work machines

I didn't want to touch on the integrity of his analogy but when I saw your post, I couldn't help!
2015-9-10
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-8 04:01
Right! the main reason to set the way-points this way is that it's more precised  then a map. and ...

Good feature because it does not permit the autonomous flight out of "line of sight" that was so easy to do with the P2V+ using the DJI Vision APP.
2015-9-10
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

Cable Cam mode actually is there and works great, just have to set it up right using waypoints.  See this: http://forum.dji.com/thread-30781-1-1.html
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

fwickeha@hotmai Posted at 2015-9-11 10:25
Good feature because it does not permit the autonomous flight out of "line of sight" that was so e ...

Fwickeha, right, we learned something from P2v+.   Now we put the safety on a first place
2015-9-10
Use props
klimon
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-8 06:01
Right! the main reason to set the way-points this way is that it's more precised  then a map. and ...

That is a lame excuse for neutering waypoints and please do not also try to justify by saying it was also done for safety reasons. What is the real reason why they simply could not have ported the DJI iPad Ground Station waypoint capabilities in DJI Go? This was extremely disappointing to me and thousands of other Phantom users who were promised waypoint ground station capabilities. I would have hoped that with so many users anxious for that capability would have been motivation to add true waypoint capabilities?
2015-9-10
Use props
klimon
lvl.1

United States

Kilted Flyer (D Posted at 2015-9-8 12:04
Litchi and Ultimate flight apps now support the P3 and I 1. Havent flown with them yet, Think the wa ...

Litchi or Ultimate Flight is the way to go if you want true waypoint ground station capabilities...
2015-9-10
Use props
mdl5299
New

United States

Jonathan DesJar Posted at 2015-9-9 22:58
my opinion on speed limitations... NOBODY needs a Quad flying @ 30+ MPH by itself. Fly it if you nee ...

I can think of several reasons. One being trying to keep up with a water skier that has to go 37mph.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

klimon@equitabl Posted at 2015-9-11 11:26
That is a lame excuse for neutering waypoints and please do not also try to justify by saying it w ...

I respect your own opinion.  if you really want to use GS, for the moment i'd recommend you our Naza V2 WKM of A2 controllers and Ipad Ground Station
2015-9-10
Use props
rzade
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-10 11:08
If you are that much unhappy with new features, DJI has other products could statisfy you: Ground S ...

Right! So I should go buy a $5000 drone so I can get the features I paid for and was promised were in this drone. Great suggestion! NOT!

This is not the sort of attitude that generates return customers nor does It bolster confidence in a company or it's products.

I am not saying that I am not happy to see this upgrade but in reality it should have come with the bird in the first place.  If I pay $1200.00 for a product I should be able to expect the manufacturer to provide what they advertise. I do not feel that that is in any way unreasonable. I am retired and on a very limited income and don't have the luxury of shelling out a thousand bucks for half the product I was promised by the manufacturer. If you guys have that sort of money I'm happy for you but I do not!
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

rzade@hotmail.c Posted at 2015-9-11 12:07
Right! So I should go buy a $5000 drone so I can get the features I paid for and was promised were ...

everything is coming step by step, i also hope DJI will bring the map based ground station to the users soon but for now that's what we have. i'm sorry if you re not satisfied with that
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Jennifer 1701 Posted at 2015-9-10 15:28
Thanks Dave. As you say, you were replying with general info for all. I'm so glad because I would  ...

Thanks Jen I appreciate your kind words!
I try very hard to have humility, to be respectful to everyone, and have sympathy for how people feel. To think how I would feel if I was in their situation. These are some of the very reasons I was brought onto the team. I will never be able to defend DJI from everything that is going on.  In fact I sympathize with all the customers that have trouble or are frustrated. Very much so!  I have been a DJI customer a lot longer than I have been a DJI employee.  

And no, there was absolutely no hate in any of your posts. Nothing even close.
Like I said that post of mine was just a general info post to all users. I thought it might be time for a friendly reminder to the forum.

I am excited about what the future will bring. The X5 and the X5R that just came out a few hours ago are amazing. And there is more coming out soon, I wish I could tell you guys all the stuff I know about. But I can not.
2015-9-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Flymetothemoon Posted at 2015-9-10 15:36
When it comes down to  a real life scenario, objects falling from the sky will cause damage. I am n ...

That last line in your post caught me completely off guard and made me laugh. Thanks!
2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules