857 6 2015-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290246 ft
Sweden

Hi!

I have big problems updating my I1 aircraft. When I start the machine the gimbal calibrates and then "dies". It starts to beep and the led light is blinking yellow. It doesn't want to take and install the update. I've tried different updates, both new and old ones but nothing happens, and I don't get any text file on the SD card.
If I turn on the R/C I can't control the gimbal and there's no camera view in the tablet/phone.

Please help me!

Video of the problem:
http://youtu.be/qB-xcmCzHao

2015-9-8
Use props
btamkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269291 ft
United States

You may want to try reformating the SD card (FAT32) and put a fesh copy of the firmware .bin fole back on it. Remember, you must ectract the firmware
2015-9-8
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

I've tried to reformat the SD card several  times. When I download the firmware I unzip the file. Go into the map and drag just the .bin file over to the SD card. The I1 is acting the same with or without firmware on the SD card. The screen on my phone is always black (not I choose to view the GPS view) and I can't control the gimbal. It's just hanging there, as you can see in the video I linked. BUT the gimbal gets contact, it's calibrating, so why can't it take the firmware or send any signals back to the R/C / monitor?
2015-9-8
Use props
lyriconii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296690 ft
United States

I had something similar and was able to reformat the SD and re do the updtae. Make sure RTC is off. It will beep still but listen close near the camera. If you get the DDDD sound just leave it be for a bit. Basically the length of the usual update time. On mine the beeping stopped and I eventually got the D_DD sound. all good after that.
2015-9-8
Use props
djrasmusn
New

United States

Same problem here. Tried formatting SD card, several attempts at re-downloading the update.  Yellow tail light, no beeps, no text files, anybodcy wanna buy an Inspire?  Good door stop.
2015-9-8
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

I have a DD_DD_DD sound. What does it mean?
2015-9-8
Use props
kiimjohansson
lvl.1
Sweden

@djrasmusn , Can you control your gimbal and see what the camera see in your phone/tablet?
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules