Be aware of new way point
924 4 2015-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jacques
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6662490 ft
United States

After set my new way point finishing at 30 ft but starting at 18 ft. I start the application and the Inspire one can down to the first way point but didn't stop at 18 ft altitude like set, he almost crash stop a 1 ft from the ground. Scary moment.. please try not to set the way point to low like I did...( 5 metre 15 ft is the minimum )  just testing but not understanding why the Inspire 1 didn't stop at 18 Ft mark ( over minimum). The speed was set to 7 I believe maybe set with lower speed will work... is that a bug ?

2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

The baro sensor has a tolerance, when dropping from high WP to low WP there is a risk of it overshooting. That is why the DJI warning when setting low WP.
I would avoid any waypoints below 10 meters. It can be done a 5 meters but there is a risk.
You need to be on the mode switch ready to take over it yo are flying low WP.
2015-9-8
Use props
Jacques
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6662490 ft
United States

Yes I do agree the problem was that in general in the past the different was  around 10 ft but this time was 17 ft different. I would agree with you never set the way point below 10 meters or around 30 ft. Mahalo
2015-9-8
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

And when in auto, just talking from beeing a tester for autopilot make sure your finger is on that switch. Toggle and take over if anything seems weird. Just my two cents. Then you will see that in actuality manual flight is less stressful lok
2015-9-8
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

nofearmx@gmail. Posted at 2015-9-9 05:17
And when in auto, just talking from beeing a tester for autopilot make sure your finger is on that s ...

True true, these auto flight features are going to cause lots of crashes I bet, lol! Not sure why all the excitement about them, much easier and safer to fly manually.  
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules