Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEEP problem
14796 16 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, switching on system and pluging in I get two flashes of escs and beep beep beep, no led lights either. nothing seems to be broken, wires are intact and power is there from mother board to esc, wires from Naza are ok. Model is the Phantom 1 with the Naza V2 receiver.

Lost now.
2014-12-10
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

What does Naz asst say?

Hook up tp comp with Naz Asst..upgrade FW?
Same with RC Asst.
Recalibrate IMU, advanced..
2014-12-10
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

OK, next step was to connect up micro usb to Naza assistant, did that and no coms from that. change usb cable and port, still no good news. My bottom lip is really hangin now.
2014-12-11
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Did Naza Asst recognize your Phantom? No? Install drivers from DJI.
You should have installed Wn Drivers and Naza Asst and RC Asst.
Turn phantom on, wait a minute,  Open Naza Asst, connect micro usb plug to phantom. Now your comp should recognize your P1 and you should be able to use Naza Asst

2014-12-11
Use props
luke51
New

France

Ihad the same problem with mine: it may be a bad welding . the guy who sold it to me told me that I must have been careless with the wires
2014-12-11
Use props
MatChen23
lvl.2
China

Windblow Posted at 2014-12-11 23:10
OK, next step was to connect up micro usb to Naza assistant, did that and no coms from that. change  ...

Hi, did you check P.16 of the user manual. There are few reasons may cause the beep sound. But anyway, you need to download software from DJI official website in order to launch the software.
2014-12-11
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

luke51 Posted at 2014-12-12 02:49
Ihad the same problem with mine: it may be a bad welding . the guy who sold it to me told me that I  ...

Hi Luke, thanks for that. I have checked with a tester all the wires and everything checked OK. The thing that bothers me is that it was flying fine, just has it always has.

Anyway, determined to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks.
2014-12-12
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

MatChen23 Posted at 2014-12-12 11:43
Hi, did you check P.16 of the user manual. There are few reasons may cause the beep sound. But any ...

Page 16, OK I will have a read.  Regarding the software, I have the correct program for checking things and setting things up, this was the first thing I did when we bought it. It gets hooked up regular to check everything is as it should be.

I will get onto P.16 and check back with you.

Thanks for your help so far.
2014-12-12
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Nevermind

P16.jpg
2014-12-12
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Still no joy with the Naza connection, although the beep beep----beep beep---- beep has changed to a beep beep beep beep continuous, when connected to battery with the transmitter on.  
All batteries are fully charged.
2014-12-26
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

A stupid question....

Are you plugging the usb into the Phantom or the camera/gimbal by mistake?
2014-12-26
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hahaha I can sort of see where you're coming from but, I never had that much to drink ever.
2014-12-27
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Maybe this will help:
ESC & Remote Codes(v2).gif
2014-12-27
Use props
awiecek
New

Canada

My beeping was being caused by a design fault. The little ribbon cable that connected the compass to the GPS, chaffed inside the opening in the landing gear, exposing two wires and shorting them together. Try disconnecting the GPS unit from NAZA and see if the beeping goes away.
The ribbon should really have been protected by heat shrink tubing as it passes through the opening, as the vibrations over time will cause this to happen.
DJI should also have stricter quality control process when it comes to soldering but that's another story.
2015-6-7
Use props
castrojunior96
New

Spain

Hello,
i am really desperate for help as i am a beginner in the drone world. Two days ago i had a terrible crash with my Phantom 1 into a tree. The drone was high up in a tree and after an hour, it started beeping and flashing a yellow light. When we caught it, after two hours, i went to charge the battery. However, the battery charger seemed to be full of battery as there was a green led. Afterwards, i went to plug it in the Phantom but suddenly, a beep went off and a yellow green and red light too. It was very strange, as the beep was turning down in volume until it stopped, the lights only went off once.
Finally, when I connect it to Naza-M it doesn't recognize it. There are a red and a blue led but they are off. The System doesn't recognize either the Phantom or the remote.

I really don't know what to do, i beg for help.
2015-6-9
Use props
chris.strappazo
New

Belgium

Hi All,

Seems I have a similar issue with my Phantom 1.  It has been in its box for a bit more than a year.  In the meantime I did charge both batteries once.  Last week I wanted to have a flight, so did check everything was fine.  I plugged my first battery and got that BEEP .... BEEP .... BEEP.  Thought battery was empty, tested the second one, same issue.  I charged both, tried again, same issue.  After some reading on the net, they say issue with the battery, which could have been the case since they haven't been charged regularly ... new one is arrived this morning, same issue ...  It is not responding when I plug it in to the computer so I am lost.  Last time I used it it was flying OK.  Since then it is stored in secured box.... Any idea ?
2015-8-27
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Beep.....Beep.....Beep....... means "Input Signal Abnormal.

Now, what does THAT mean?

In some cases it means your COMPASS is toast.   You may have set your Phantom too close to a magnetic source or even a weak magnetic source....for too long.

Open the Phantom, then carefully one by one, unplug and plug each connector back in.   Simply checking for security may not be enough.
If there is a film of oxidation, you will need to unplug and then plug it back in.

Another possibility is that the gyros are stuck and no longer free to rotate.
A gentle rap on the Naza unit can sometimes break them free.  Sometimes.  If you replace the compass and have tapped on the Naza in an attempt to free the gyros, you may need to replace the Naza unit.  In some cases, you may need to remove and then open the Naza M and tap directly on the Gyro itself.It is wedged between two foam insulators.

The GPS unit can also go bad.  The gryos are the only internal component in the Naza.   The Compass and GPS units are external.  

Is best to never leave the Phantom sitting more than a month without powering it up for a few minutes to keep everything free.

And always store it in a cool, climate controlled environment with AC.   NEVER store it in an attic or non air conditioned space.  Humidity is bad for the Phantom even though many have survived a swim.   (Provided they were thoroughly dried out immediately after.   Long term exposure to a humid climate may actually be worse than a quick swim in fresh water that is immediately dried out.

2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules