Orders in this round will ship on or around 20...
3684 19 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

hi what s happen with delay change for IINSPIRE 1 in france pls !

2014-12-10
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i m do pre order with my distributor and wait product for 15 december and now annonce 15 january...can you give explication about this situation.
2014-12-10
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

I have been told by the guy I ordered from....to not expect the Inspire until Jan. 15. I ordered 2 days after the announcement....but he feels that is a more realistic date.
2014-12-10
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

RESPONSE BY DJI

- The Inspire 1 will start shipping at the end of December. Shipments will be prioritized with those who ordered first receiving their units first.

- A convenient carrying case will now be included with all orders, no matter you ordered from DJI or DJI official dealers. This case has been customized to fit your Inspire 1.

- The final stages of testing have proven all of the Inspire 1’s features perform well in a wide variety of environments.
2014-12-10
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Not to be too argumentative....but there has been NO OFFICIAL  DATE for release. There are people talking for DJI and many give them credence. But until DJI announces it...there is no accurate date. They have told us they will announce the date ONE WEEK beforehand. So, if it will be released by the end of December...I would expect an announcement by Dec. 24. Any other speculation will lead to disappointment.
2014-12-10
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2014-12-11 07:50
Not to be too argumentative....but there has been NO OFFICIAL  DATE for release. There are people ta ...

any chance you could shared where the "ONE WEEK" notice came from? thanks!
2014-12-10
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Gorilla Drone Posted at 2014-12-11 08:56
any chance you could shared where the "ONE WEEK" notice came from? thanks!

Eric Chen in an online chat.
2014-12-10
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2014-12-11 10:07
Eric Chen in an online chat.

awesome thank you... so i guess like you said the announcement should come no later then the 24th(25th?) to still ship by the end of the year if they will be giving a one week notice. I don't know why but I want to be hopeful it ships before Christmas. lol the christmas spirit in me thinks that...
2014-12-10
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Being honest....I don't think Santa will be delivering any Inspires this Christmas. But, hopefully, we will have a great craft in the new year.
2014-12-10
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2014-12-11 11:55
Being honest....I don't think Santa will be delivering any Inspires this Christmas. But, hopefully,  ...

fingers crossed
2014-12-10
Use props
warrentico
New

Costa Rica

DVPLLC Posted at 2014-12-16 03:12
Well we now have orders in for 4 DJI Inspires and 30 batteries...  And a contracted documentary to f ...

Hello DVPLLC, I live in Costa Rica, and I wait my Inspire also.
2014-12-18
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

A convenient carrying case will now be included with all orders, no matter you ordered from DJI or DJI official dealers. This case has been customized to fit your Inspire 1. ?????? what do you think about that  ?
2014-12-19
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

johanmfr@yahoo. Posted at 2014-12-19 21:06
A convenient carrying case will now be included with all orders, no matter you ordered from DJI or D ...

Well I'm Happy, I canceled my GPC case and save $469.00 far as im concerned that was a Christmas Present from DJI
2014-12-19
Use props
mauriprint
lvl.1

France

HI EVERYBODY,
Hey to all DJI team, i know you are reading EVERy post ,especially Éric Cheng .
With all your conference with the inspire why you dont tell people the truth.
Communication is very important. My dealer where i bought my inspire ,when i phone him to got a feedback of the delivery hé told me its not necessarry to phone EVERY 3 days and that my phone call will change  nothing .
Éric Cheng be a professional man. And give us information on the delivery for the first and second round ordres.you already got a lot of Money from the pré order so you better give us clear information.If on the DJI web site are Round 3 pre-orders have begun. Orders in this round will ship on or around 2015-01-15. so Where are all the inspire that people already ordered on first and second round.
I think that every dealer got the inspire and they are waiting App Store to realease the Pilot App and nothing before 30 Déc.
Éric Cheng be honest and come on this forum and Tell the truth to all the people who already paid for there inspire 1.
2014-12-25
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

latest post don't know if this has anything to do with DJI no saying much.

Gorilla Drone Posted at 2014-12-24 09:45
Autumn, so nice to see you online it's been a long time. Is DJI getting ready for any shipping upd ...

DJI Autumn's Answer:
Still got the same answer
Maybe they wanna keep the secret and bring a surprise to you all.   

Don't Kill the Messenger,
Merry Christmas to all and I wish a delivery of a DJI Inspire 1 for all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
2014-12-25
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I found this on the Web today from a reporter NEWSHOOTER ( Cut and Paste )    I know this may be OLD new for some but I thought I would share my find...

UPDATE: This is the email sent customers who pre-ordered the Inspire 1 from DJI:

Dear DJI Customer,

We want to give you an update on the status of the Inspire 1 shipments.

Because we are committed to giving you only the best systems DJI can produce, we have decided to postpone shipment of our first units, and we want to explain this decision to you.

Earlier this year, we started flying and testing the first Inspire 1 beta units. The technology we built into the Inspire 1 is based on all of our years of research and development, and we have always dreamed of combining these elements into one complete system. So these first flights were deeply important to us.

As these flight tests went increasingly well, we started bringing the Inspire 1 around the world to test it in different environments. At that time, we were 99% certain for a launch date in early December. Unfortunately, as we started ramping up to full production scale, there were unavoidable circumstances that prevented our best work from being completed.

So now it is the right decision to delay shipments. We apologize for bringing you this news, but we are working hard to give you the best products you need.

We will update you on our shipment times soon.

Sincerely,

DJI
2014-12-25
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2014-12-26 01:07
I found this on the Web today from a reporter NEWSHOOTER ( Cut and Paste )

UPDATE: This is the ema ...

This is the email they sent during Thanksgiving.
2014-12-25
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Here is one more I found on the web explain there Delay.      I know this may be OLD new for some but I thought I would share my find...

The following information was found on the DJI Support Forum on November 30th:

Hey guys,
I apologize for the shipment delay.
Actually we do have encountered some problems in production.
The worst one is the lens. The original design is lens + filter glass.
But we found that when the sun is not appeared in the filed of view, the sun light will affect the image quality.
Engineers advised to accept the result because it is just one case and will be ok in 90% of applications.
But the product manager disagreed. He insisted that the camera is the key point of the inspire 1.
We should do something to make things better.
So we decided to add lens hood onto the camera.
And you can find out the camera on website is different with the introduction video.
It is a big change and the date is close to release.
However there are a lot of work to do.
Redesigned the camera within limited weight and room.
Changed the design of lens.
Made the plastic molding which is 20 days in general and we compressed it down to 15 days.
Test and so on.
The shipment date was estimated to the end of November if everything goes well.
But unfortunately, troubles happened time by time.
We have to inform you the delay info reluctantly.

Please believe that we are doing our best to get it done.
We are more anxious than you.
2014-12-25
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Gorilla Drone Posted at 2014-12-26 01:13
This is the email they sent during Thanksgiving.

I thought I would just share it for some people who may not know. I just was looking for more detail of there explanation of delay.

Merry Christmas Gorilla Drone
2014-12-25
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

they are likely not going to answer during the holidays. i would not expect any answer until after the first..i hope i am wrong. i am sure they have been working like mad and deserve a break as well. although we might get lucky and hear something easily next week…ooh please please.
2014-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules