DJI Care Refresh
304 2 1-16 05:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I just renewed my care refresh for another year on my Mini 2.  Will I be able to renew it for another year longer after this?  This would be my second year.
1-16 05:57
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for your support. The maximum coverage period that the users can get for DJI Care Refresh is 3 years, so if this is the 2nd year of your DJI Care Refresh, you can still purchase the one year version of DJI Care Refresh one more than to have the 3rd year of coverage. Hope this is informative for you.
1-16 06:23
Use props
UserNameExists
lvl.1

Australia

I have purchase DJI Mni 4 Pro (Fly More) in Australia - havent opened the box yet and a cmplete newbie to drones.
1 years costs $119 and 2 years cost $189 - claim excess $99 or $345 for Flyaway.

Can any experts please point me to the right direction for an official response to the following: Thanks in advance

Q 1
In regards to Care Refresh:
What is Care Refresh and from reading on forums here what is Care Refresh+?

Q 2
Is it true you can only buy Care Refresh in this order:
Option A (1+1+1 year) and
Option B (2+1 year) and you CANNOT buy (1+2 year)?
Whatever Care Refresh package I buy my product.

Q 3
I understand Care Refresh is Country/Region locked so:

e.g. 1)
If I am on holiday in Europe and accidentaly damage my drone:
1) I SHOULD return to my home country and thelodge a claim.
2) I CAN lodge a claim overseas however I would end up paying out of pocket costs (shipping) other than the $99 excess.

e.g. 2)
If I am on holiday in Europe and there is a Flyaway incident:
What happens in this scenarior.
1) I have read on DJI forums here that you should return to your home country and then make a claim.
2) Will DJI excpect me to lodge some sort of initial report that I have had a flyaway incidnet and once I return to my home country I can then continue with formal claim (providing Flight records etc)
3) I I CAN lodge a claim overseas however I would end up paying out of pocket costs (shipping) other than the $345 fly away excess.

yesterday 01:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules