New cam tomorrow? What do you think?
2015-9-9
Use props
Dronie.dk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8077667 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Can't believe all the chinese leaks with info about Apple's new products today: iPhone 6S, Apple TV, iPad Pro etc. despite Apple's efforts to keep them secret. But not one single chinese leak about DJI products. How do they do it?
2015-9-9
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dronie.dk Posted at 2015-9-9 23:28
Can't believe all the chinese leaks with info about Apple's new products today: iPhone 6S, Apple TV, ...

Well, despite DJI's popularity, I think there are a few more folks watching Apple than DJI. In the case of Apple, analysts get a lot of the secrets from watching and talking to the supply chain partners from which they can piece together what's coming.
2015-9-9
Use props
Dronie.dk
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Abe Posted at 2015-9-9 17:39
Well, despite DJI's popularity, I think there are a few more folks watching Apple than DJI. In the ...

Sure it's not the same. But I have production in China, and wouldn't trust any of the guys there with a secret, and I find it strange that we never hear a single leak.

But maybe the people who knows anything isn't aware how many people would be interested in hearing about the secrets. I guess it will change as DJI grows.
2015-9-9
Use props
olympic_spice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98934 ft
United States

I'm thinking maybe a new Inspire 1 camera? New features for the Inspire 1 aircraft maybe? Maybe Inspire 2?
2015-9-9
Use props
Dronie.dk
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

olympic_spice Posted at 2015-9-9 17:53
I'm thinking maybe a new Inspire 1 camera? New features for the Inspire 1 aircraft maybe? Maybe Insp ...

For sure new Inspire cam.
2015-9-9
Use props
delas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372287 ft
Greece

camera mount or camera. probably camera mount.  
2015-9-9
Use props
herranzpablo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2296096 ft
Spain

New bird, Inspire 1 Standart, half the price tag , 2.7K recording, better bitrate/compression algorithm....

...and, of course,.....follow me feature....

#ironyoff
2015-9-9
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

I suspect the next thing to be released will be the hand held gimbal that was marketed around January that has never been released as yet.  

I wouldn't  hold your breath though, we have had lots of empty promises and releases that provides nothing of significance to most commercial users for which the Inspire was also marketed towards originally.
2015-9-9
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Inspire 2 for sure with a more powerful camera..Cheaper, with Colicion avoidance and all that....  Expect a lot of disappointed people tomorrow..... The LI is pretty much What the P2V+ is right now..
2015-9-9
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

The O is a camera lens, thats a plus.
2015-9-9
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

New hand held camera mount coming soon :

http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/feature

Sure I have heard that phrase "coming soon" somewhere before ....
2015-9-9
Use props
blurfonz
lvl.2

Singapore

I hope its a new Inspire camera and not a new Inspire!  That would be OUCH! hahah
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

You know what would be nice..   Put a forward facing camera on the gimbal attachment while maintaining the rotating camera.  That way, you don't have to put the forward facing camera on the inspire.  It's integrated into the camera mount.   Then you have forward view for one operator and turret style for the other.  
2015-9-9
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

Dronie.dk Posted at 2015-9-9 10:28
Can't believe all the chinese leaks with info about Apple's new products today: iPhone 6S, Apple TV, ...

apples whole marketing strategy is based on hype and leaks.  if you compare their actual product features and functions to the competitions products youll notice that apple is very sub par as a product and about 2-3 years behind technology wise but the hype keeps their sales up cause people believe hype instead of doing their own research and comparing them to the competition.  
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-9 12:32
apples whole marketing strategy is based on hype and leaks.  if you compare their actual product f ...

huh....I just thought it was because andriod sucks...which is the competition OS.
2015-9-9
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

1111 Posted at 2015-9-9 14:27
huh....I just thought it was because andriod sucks...which is the competition OS.

well its true that some android devices suck, most of the cheaper ones as they have slower processors/less memory and so on, the fact is that the top end android devices are much much better however.  Hundreds of manufacturers make android devices and they are not all created equal.  Thats one thing about apple, you only have one choice and if you compare apple to a cheap android the apple can often be better, depending on your desired usage of the device.  Compare apple to samsung or a few other top manufacturers depending on phone or tablet market and the androids are far superior.   Androids are far more compatible with other devices, you can add more memory and they have way more features/abilities than apple, it really comes down to what youre gonna use it for.  If you just wanna browse the web and watch a movie on it then theres not much difference, but if you want to use it to its maximum potential then apple doesnt even come close.  

I can use my samsung for a remote to control tv and other devices, mirror its screen on my tv to view my picture gallery, print directly from my phone to my printer wirelessly, use it like a credit card with a chip that you just hold in front of the scanner to pay for things and a ton more stuff that apple isnt capable of.  I have very little need for an actual computer anymore, the samsung note 4 phone i have currently pretty much does everything youd use a computer for except like video editing or something perhaps where you need more cpu power.  
2015-9-9
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Hey maybe a new new shell that does'nt crack after a few flights
2015-9-9
Use props
jenga9
lvl.1

United States

1111 Posted at 2015-9-10 01:22
You know what would be nice..   Put a forward facing camera on the gimbal attachment while maintaini ...

I'm with you! It would be nice to have pov cam without voiding your warranty to modify the I1.
2015-9-9
Use props
don.hilton
lvl.1

United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-9 16:09
well its true that some android devices suck, most of the cheaper ones as they have slower process ...

As the farmer hauls another load away I'm all for freedom of speech, but do we really need to listen to Fandroid VS Apple fan boy dribble here? The very best device is the one you have lol
2015-9-9
Use props
kindasketch
lvl.2

United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-9 13:32
apples whole marketing strategy is based on hype and leaks.  if you compare their actual product f ...

2-3 years behind?

Enjoy your Android device. Those are magnificent in the professional field heh.
2015-9-9
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

Not too hard to figure it out from this guys...

http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=dji
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

Siri calls me master though
2015-9-9
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Does your device make you more attractive and sexy? YES
Does your device improve your intelligence and make you infallible? YES
Does your device give you superhuman speed and strength? YES
Does your device read your mind and give you what you need, right when you need it, without you having to ask for it or hunt through menus looking for it? OH YEAH
Does your device instantly make you financially successful and provide a luxury car, yacht and house which are the envy of all of your friends? YEPPER
Does your device make you immune from unwanted telemarketing, PPI scam and injury claim scam calls? YES
Does your device give you the power to cook, write world-class poetry and music, produce Hollywood blockbuster movies with a couple of clicks, break world record triathlon times with ease and organise your underwear drawer all at the same time? STILL WORKING ON THE UNDERWEAR DRAWER
Does your device obviate the need for expensive insurance policies, healthcare plans, mortgages, bank overdrafts and dental floss? EVERYTHING BUT THE DENTAL FLOSS

Apple iPad Air 2!!!

2015-9-9
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

don.hilton Posted at 2015-9-9 18:23
As the farmer hauls another load away I'm all for freedom of speech, but do we really need ...

hey he asked so i answered, dont take it personal, lol
2015-9-9
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

kindasketch Posted at 2015-9-9 18:46
2-3 years behind?

Enjoy your Android device. Those are magnificent in the professional field heh. ...

yup, the iphone 6 release hype boasted "new" features that were available on android devices 2-3 years ago, true story.
2015-9-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-9-9 09:28
I suspect the next thing to be released will be the hand held gimbal that was marketed around Januar ...

This is what I am hoping for too!  But I can't believe they would hype up the camera gimbal mount at this level

Rich
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-9 21:10
Hehehe... Eva calls me Sir, Paul, Master and occasionally, MeatBag !!!
She also rips on Siri for f ...

Shut up.....just shut up........You had me at "Hehehe....Eva calls me sir."     You had me at "Hehehe....Eva calls me sir."

2015-9-9
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-9-10 10:28
This is what I am hoping for too!  But I can't believe they would hype up the camera gimbal mount  ...

Camera please.
You're right...all this for the handheld gimbal? Nahhhh
2015-9-9
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I think it would be a hand held  devise
That uses the gimbal off the Inspire 1.
Just take the gimbal and camera off the
inspire 1 and attach it to the hand held.
I'll see DJI tomorrow at the convention,
Maybe they will show it tomorrow or the next day.
2015-9-9
Use props
christopher.kee
lvl.2
United States

I hope its a gimbal that fits the black magic cam . then you could swap it out for Canon's ME20F-SH in December. Imagine the footage on that!
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-9 23:47
I'm lost... I don't get the Tom Cruise reference.

Paul..

Movie Jerry McGuire.  Your long comments really didn't mean much after the first few sentences.  Great movie BTW
2015-9-9
Use props
lvl.4

United States

2015-9-9
Use props
enkhome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

jlivingston6@ve Posted at 2015-9-10 06:44
I think it would be a hand held  devise
That uses the gimbal off the Inspire 1.
Just take the gimbal ...

Interesting a handheld for video without sound yehhhh
2015-9-10
Use props
enkhome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

christopher.kee Posted at 2015-9-10 08:58
I hope its a gimbal that fits the black magic cam . then you could swap it out for Canon's ME20F-SH  ...

If, it would be Olympus / Panasonic.
2015-9-10
Use props
jones5r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105722 ft
United States

enkhome Posted at 2015-9-10 04:10
Interesting a handheld for video without sound yehhhh

Good point. Maybe that's why they decided to delay the release.
2015-9-10
Use props
Prax
lvl.2

France

http://www.quadcopterguide.com/n ... -inspiration-event/
2015-9-10
Use props
Bleach.e46
lvl.1
Germany

Maybe new thermal camera? http://www.drohnen.de/7030/dji-i ... -waermebild-kamera/
2015-9-10
Use props
SimonMW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 361263 ft

United Kingdom

It's a new camera, M4/3 sensor size. Photos have been posted elsewhere as well as one photo earlier in this thread.
2015-9-10
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks promising. Let's hope it doesn't cost $$$$
2015-9-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced